Wobbly weight loss diary! - start 03.05.09

Wobbly71

Silver Member
Hello everyone.

I am no stranger to this board or dieting but I have ended up back where i started years ago!!!

The diet I have had the most success on over the years has been weight watchers.

I am definately in the right frame of mind and have lost 17 pounds since January this year but I now feel like i want to re-join weight watchers and get my head down for the summer. I re-joined a class on Saturday morning and am raring to go!

I know I can rely on you all for support and I'm sure I will need it at some point.

I will be on and off most of the day, I'm not doing much as I am on antibiotics (loaded with flu and chest infection) and really tired with it.

Had my cereal for brekkie gonna have a bit of fruit now and then 0 point soup and bagel for dinner!

Speak later and happy bank holiday everyone!

well done on those 17lbs since jan - i bet you already feel much better for shedding that stone and a bit :) good luck with classes - i'm sure they will definitely help you along and of course all of us on here will be cheering you on too :) xxx

Welcome to the forums.. congrats on the loss so far!! Hope you feel better soon xx

hi there
welcome congrats on your weightloss so far good luck with the rest of your weightloss journey and i hope you feel better soon:D:D

hello, and well done onyour excellent loss so far

thanks everyone.

Had a good day today. Just had my tea which was a ready meal today, normally cook my own meals but was home alone! Had M & S chicken and basil mash, 5 points, gorgeous with veg and just had a WW chocolate bar.

For the day I am on 17 points and my allowance is 24 so hopefully will be able to bank a few for Saturday after weigh in.

Speak later x x x

Morning everyone. Still going strong.

Much the same as yesterday, cereal and milk, fruit, 0 point soup and bagel, yogurt and more fruit. Then I am making a bolognaise for teatime.

Speak later...

Well done.. keep it going xxx

Back