Wobbly's day 1 Tomorrow!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Wobbly71, 8 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Wobbly71

Wobbly71 Silver Member

Here we go again, this is by no stretch of the imaginationmy first go at cambridge, to be honest I bet this is about my 50th attempt no ****!!!

I have started lighterlife 4 times, weight watchers, slimming world, rosemary conley, slimfast, etc etc etc . . get the drift!!

Well this is the last time I am starting a diet. This is the time I am going to do it, I have picked a terrible day to start but when is good, my hubby is home tomorrow from woking away and its a Friday, mad... But it needs to be done.

We are going on holiday at xmas and I have to loose the weight otherwise I am not going, simple as that, I am not having another miserable fat holiday, covering up round the pool, drinking for confidence you know thw score.

So that is a depressing start to the diary and no doubt it will get worse before it gets better lol. I am starting tomorrow and nothing is gonna stop me. The ticker at the bottom has made me realise its not really that long till xmas, I would never loose enough weight doing any other diet apart from cambridge.

Feel free to add on to the diary as I would love to make loads of new friends on here to help me stick to this! I could do with any help at all. x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

Morning wobbly good luck you can do it. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.