Wobbly's day 1 Tomorrow!

Wobbly71

Silver Member
Here we go again, this is by no stretch of the imaginationmy first go at cambridge, to be honest I bet this is about my 50th attempt no ****!!!

I have started lighterlife 4 times, weight watchers, slimming world, rosemary conley, slimfast, etc etc etc . . get the drift!!

Well this is the last time I am starting a diet. This is the time I am going to do it, I have picked a terrible day to start but when is good, my hubby is home tomorrow from woking away and its a Friday, mad... But it needs to be done.

We are going on holiday at xmas and I have to loose the weight otherwise I am not going, simple as that, I am not having another miserable fat holiday, covering up round the pool, drinking for confidence you know thw score.

So that is a depressing start to the diary and no doubt it will get worse before it gets better lol. I am starting tomorrow and nothing is gonna stop me. The ticker at the bottom has made me realise its not really that long till xmas, I would never loose enough weight doing any other diet apart from cambridge.

Feel free to add on to the diary as I would love to make loads of new friends on here to help me stick to this! I could do with any help at all. x x x

Back