WolfWolf Atkins Progress

The same thought crossed my mind when I READ THE FIRST THREAD!:8855:

And 5-6 litres of water per day!!! careful you don't drown!

just reading the whole thread again. 2 whole chickens a time, expensive steaks, this is just crazy!
i think its time wolfwolf told us who he/she realy is

Even the nick - wolfwolf - is a con.

Wolfing down that gristle...

I knew immediately!

The most puzzling thing is, it's not even a very good parody...

C'mon, Atkins is the easiest target in the world! Put some effort in! :D

I agree with all of you -- from post one I thought -- ok (she) eats more than me and I AM A BIG GIRL lol.

So question is: what is someone's motivation to make this all up?? what can they gain here? (cuz Dr PHIL says we all do someothing for a reason -- a payoff)

mmmmmmmmmmm...thinking...

At last. I thiught i was the only one thinking this from the 1st post..............Come on wolf wolf, explain? Please????

No no cheryl... thats why I never made a coment to say welcome or anything, coz I just thought hmmm whatever!

me neither im a big woman and i could never eat a whole chicken let alone 2

god there are some very sad people out ther who seem to have nothing better to do with there time :8855:not like us lot :8855:

Haha its the beef and salmon fillets for snacks that made me laugh hahaha :D

Aww. I haven’t logged in for a few days and got so many feedback. Well i am for real of course and i got no den to hide :mad: I eat a lot and that's why i choose atkins. I start eating high protein diet since December last year. I got personal trainer and doing weight training, cardio 3-4 days a week and had really strict diet like body building type. I eat 5-6 meals a day. But i want to change my diet and eat more variety of foods such as cheese and a bit of fat on my steak. I am afford to buy expensive foods as i work so hard and i earn good living but that is not my fault :cry:When I write note down for breakfast, lunch, dinner, it actually includes all 5-6 meals. Since i start Atkins, i start to eat a bit more for each meal. I still eat 5-6 meals a day as i don’t want to lose my metabolism rate.

Well I’m a bit upset that some people think i am a con. :wave_cry:

Ok Guys. Thank you for all feedback. After reading all feedbacks again, I decide to leave this forum. The forum is really useful though and you guys seem to be very friendly. However, I feel I am not welcome here. Maybe it is my fault. I shouldn’t specify the quantity and what I eat. It is a lesson to learn. Good luck guys and thank you Jim for supporting. :wave_cry: I will continue Atkins journey on my own

wolf wolf -- how tall are you for 114 -- maybe you are fine the way you are!! I cant imagine you having much fat on your body --20% is below whats target?

sorry if I upset you -- we are a friendly bunch...
have a great atkins day...

Back