Woman of the Year 2012

caramumofmany

has anyone elses group done nominations yet? we did ours last week and find out who has been nominated on wednesday and who the winner is the following week

just found last night i have been nominated again for this award!! OMG!!

Well done hope you win :)

Our noms are next week, we find out the winner week after. Will be interesting to see who everyone votes for as I'm new to this particular group, and there doesn't seem (from what I've seen in a few weeks) to be a 'stand out' member. Well, there is, but he's not eligible haha!

We nominated last week and will nominate again tonight. The winner will be announced next week, when we will also be having a taster session! I can't wait to find out who has been nominated, there are some fantastic people at my group and quite a few that really stand out :)

sorry if i sound thick...but what is this? it was breifly mentioned last week and we r supposed to be nominating this week...but who do we nominate? who has lost the most weight? x

In meetings they are doing nominations from all the members for who they think should be woman of the year. I think the results are due in a couple of weeks time. It doesn't have to be the person who has lost the most just who you think deserves a nomination for whatever reason eg maybe they are inspiring in meetings etc. The nominations then go forward to regional then national (I think) heats to find the slimming world woman of the year. Unfortunately I don't really know anyone at class and I'm off for the next two weeks so don't really feel like I'm joining in.

sorry if i sound thick...but what is this? it was breifly mentioned last week and we r supposed to be nominating this week...but who do we nominate? who has lost the most weight? x

There's no reason why it has to be the person who has lost the most weight. You can nominate anyone you think should be crowned "Woman of the Year". For me, I will nominate those who inspire me the most at my group - it will be tough, as there are a few!!

yes its for the woman that inspire us most, its an amazing award and all woman that win it deseve greatly. last years woman of the year carol wright lost an amazing 19st 10lb

ohhh i get you...wow that will be hard! but tbh i rekon i know already who will win it from our group! lol x

We're nominating at group this week (Thursday) Apart from the title, is there a prize?

just heard about this tonight. no mention of nominations, just said 'oh btw you need to have lost 3 stone in the next 2 weeks' errr, sorry if we can't get excited about that. maybe if you'd said 3 months ago i might have tried to get myself in contention. i quite fancy £3000! ;) as it is it's just something that shall limp past us all.

I've been nominated for my groups woman of the year x

Back