woman of the year 2014

I so agree with you Molly, I have met some lovely people online (not all weirdos) and I have met some other women who are in slimming world in Ireland too and I'm actually staying overnight in a hotel quite close to me Saturday week (yes taking a holiday for the following Tuesday even though I will be there).

Unfortunately my sleep apnoea was so bad I had to wear the machine but after a few years I actually got used to it and now that I'm facing the prospect of handing it back I think I will have withdrawal symptoms but I wont miss it because I had to traipse it around with me wherever I went

Thanks for the baby dust, lets just say this is a crucial month, fingers toes and everything else crossed it will be a good month

Well I'm back and dropped in for an update .... Well, first off, it was a lot more fun than I was expecting! I met some lovely, lovely ladies (a lot of whom have now been added to facebook - it was a definite 'bonding' sort of day :D ), heard some inspirational (and heartbreaking) stories, mopped a few tears and the SW friendly lunchtime buffet was awesome! lol. I made it through to the last 6 but didn't win - which I'm weirdly relieved about, (being at SW's beck and call for a year wasn't high on my list of things I want to do ;) ) The lady who did win thoroughly deserved to - she's a lovely, lovely person and I think she'll enjoy it :D

Here's some photos (as promised) of me being sent off my my lovely littles this morning - note Madam's black eye (she face planted into a door frame yesterday) 012.jpg019.jpg024.jpg

Ahhh congrats hun you did amazingly well. Sounds like you had a fantastic time, met some lovely people and had a brill experience! The dress looks lovely on you hun wit woo x

Ahhh congrats hun you did amazingly well. Sounds like you had a fantastic time, met some lovely people and had a brill experience! The dress looks lovely on you hun wit woo x

I agree, you look great molly. Also your kitchen is so clean. I'm jealous on so many levels right now, haha. Glad you enjoyed your day!

LOL Lougal ... it does seem to stay pretty clean now the children have all left home ;) But we open cupboards at our peril as that's where I stash ... well ... everything really :)

Thanks Girls :) xxx

Molly, that dress looks amazing on you!

Wow! Just that, wow!

I want your arms. Literally, could you pop them in the post to me? ;) you look amazing. So glad you had a great time. You thoroughly deserved all the attention but can understand being relieved at not being splashed everywhere.

I also had my district final today, got through to the last 4 but didn't win. The lady that did win was a lovely, lovely person and was so nice to me as soon as she had her photo taken she ran to me for a massive hug and told me I was marvellous lol to get to that last four was amazing,and something I'll never forget.

It's given me the confidence that my story is worth telling, planning on applying for the magazine.

I also had my district final today, got through to the last 4 but didn't win. The lady that did win was a lovely, lovely person and was so nice to me as soon as she had her photo taken she ran to me for a massive hug and told me I was marvellous lol to get to that last four was amazing,and something I'll never forget.

It's given me the confidence that my story is worth telling, planning on applying for the magazine.

Well done Rochelle thats amazing hun you did yourself and the north east proud :D

Get writing lol id love to see your story in the mag, xx

Well Done Rochelle! Your story was one of the first things I read when I joined Minimins and you really spurred me on. Delighted for you x

Well done Rochelle :D. Sounds like you enjoyed your day as much as I did :)

I got unexpectedly lucky with my arms Sam - even at my biggest they weren't huge but, given my complete lack of any exercise of them, they look deceptively toned lol. The same cannot be said for my thighs and stomach mind you ;)

Well done Rochelle :D. Sounds like you enjoyed your day as much as I did :)

I got unexpectedly lucky with my arms Sam - even at my biggest they weren't huge but, given my complete lack of any exercise of them, they look deceptively toned lol. The same cannot be said for my thighs and stomach mind you ;)

Just had to go back a few posts and I'm another lover of your arms Molly, Lol! You are looking just fab hun and Congrats on doing so well for WOTY! xxx :)

Well done Molly and Rochelle, you both look fantastic. Have to say Molly that dress looks amazing on you, cant wait for it to be me to fit into something like that.

By the way Molly, I agree about you doing nothing with your hair, it looks amazing

Thank you Orla ... my hair is a point of contention amongst those who know me, so I may well have to refer them back to your comment :) :) - as you can see I decided to embrace grey some time ago ;) and I'm always getting nagged by friends/ family to have it cut/ dyed and styled BUT it's really thick and wavy, has a mind of it's own and would take so much upkeep (not to mention money that I'd rather spend on craft supplies lol), so I go with the plait out of a desire for an easy life and sheer skinflintiness :D

Back