Women's Problems!

Carmilla

Argh, so frustrated with my body!

Was due on 17 days ago and stll hasn't appeared, plus the seven days before I was due on I was having pmt symptoms anyway. So I've basically had 24 days of pmt hell! Tired, constantly hungry, bloated etc etc. Definitely not pregnant, just very erratic. And then last night I'd put on 1.5lbs grr. Not much I can do, just wanted to rant at mother nature!

It is frustrating. . Pop and see your doctor for something least you'll get relief of period and ease the pmt

Lots of water, hot water bottle and sw comfort food in the meantime

Xxx

you sound like me ,although im 44 not going thtough change either always got period pains and bloated and water retention and always about 3 weeks late grrrrrrr

Argh, so frustrated with my body!

Was due on 17 days ago and stll hasn't appeared, plus the seven days before I was due on I was having pmt symptoms anyway. So I've basically had 24 days of pmt hell! Tired, constantly hungry, bloated etc etc. Definitely not pregnant, just very erratic. And then last night I'd put on 1.5lbs grr. Not much I can do, just wanted to rant at mother nature!

My doctors are still trying to find the right pill for me to be on. I've had weeks and week and weeks of hormonal nonsense.

Glad I'm not the only one! I'm getting the implant fitted tomorrow, but I'm scared its going to make me put on weight.

Hi
I didn't put on any weight when I had my implant fitted, and it's the best thing I ever did! I was put on various pills over the course of 9 years and I was never really comfortable on any of them as they never really worked for me the way they are supposed too, and then when I moved and saw my new doctor for the first time she advised I come off it straight away because as I'm overweight the pill does more harm than good.
Hope the implant works as well for you x

i have the implant and it hasnt made me gain weight nor has it hindered my weight loss. i have no side effects with it but my periods are all over the place.

Well it's in, fairly painless tbh. I'm hoping it regulates my moods a bit too, I'm manic when ovulating and depressed when I'm on - the joys!

i have the implant and it hasnt made me gain weight nor has it hindered my weight loss. i have no side effects with it but my periods are all over the place.

I found that the implant made mind erratic too! On for 6/7 weeks, nothing for 3 weeks back on for a few, it was a nightmare! Just shows how different bodies react differently to things!!!

I'm on microgynon now and it's the best pill I've ever tried.

Sent from Katie's iPhone using MiniMins

Cycle day 38, 14 days of PMT and fed up. Definitely not pregnant my youngest is only 11 weeks old. Feeling your pain cx

Back