the downside to JUDDD

I did wonder that cos the weeing thing is weird. I was like it again today, but the opposite, I went to toilet then 5 minutes later felt I needed to go again but there was onmy a bit (sorry tmi) but it doesn't burn or anything when i pee. God I'm dropping to bits lol

I have suffered with UTIs a fair bit and never get any burning. Go to the docs and get checked.

Best thing to drink for a UTI is cranberry juice :) When I've had them in the past I've never had burning either lol, I agree with the others go see a GP soon as you can xx

Definitely sounds like you have an UTI, whenever I have one it makes me feel awful all over. I feel like I want to curl up in a ball and never be touched, it's horrible! Hope you feel better soon. If you can't make it to the doctors then maybe get a box of cystitis relief from Boots or a local chemist. I find they're lifesavers!

LucyG said:
Definitely sounds like you have an UTI, whenever I have one it makes me feel awful all over. I feel like I want to curl up in a ball and never be touched, it's horrible! Hope you feel better soon. If you can't make it to the doctors then maybe get a box of cystitis relief from Boots or a local chemist. I find they're lifesavers!

I'm ok now, feel back to normal :) think fir whatever reason this just wasn't the plan for me. Probably due to the fact that I was binging and eating crap on my up days but if I have to control up days as well as down I may aswell do cc lol. Spoke to another lady on another thread and she said she felt rubbish doing this diet too, really emotional and unstable and not too well, so it's not just me. Guess it doesn't suit everyone

Glad you are feeling better and you are right not every plan will suit everyone such is life, its a shame for you though as when it suits you its the best feeling, you feel free from guilt and pressure, can't explain it but never mind I am sure as you have done so well so far you will continue to do well and reach your goal, I wish you all the best in whatever path you take x

Glad you are feeling better and you are right not every plan will suit everyone such is life, its a shame for you though as when it suits you its the best feeling, you feel free from guilt and pressure, can't explain it but never mind I am sure as you have done so well so far you will continue to do well and reach your goal, I wish you all the best in whatever path you take x

you too hun, im back to calorie counting and doing lots of exercise, i need to tone up more than anything, so just going to concentrate on putting good healthy food in and am cutting out snacks. this is what i did in june and lost a stone, i just had a bad july with social events and went off track and got complacent. i need to refocus. xx

You will do fine, you have done brilliantly so far diet fatigue happens to us all after we have been dieting for awhile. I am sure the last pounds will disappear in no time x

You will do fine, you have done brilliantly so far diet fatigue happens to us all after we have been dieting for awhile. I am sure the last pounds will disappear in no time x

ive been dieting for 14 years with the exception of being pregnant, i have gotten below 10 stone a few times and even managed to stay there a few years, ive never found it as hard as this time though...but im older andhave 3 kids now and it all has an impact.

Back