Original Wonderful week

Frontier-Phil

Silver Member
Hi All

I needed to share my wonderful week on SW and to cap it all I got slimmer of the week:bliss:I managed another 3.5 off and thats 10.5 in two weeks, I am over the moon.
This diet really is the dogs dangly bits, I have never eaten so much , and never hungry.

I do hope that everyone has had a good week as well.

Best wishes

Phil x

Ps thanks for being there for me, it has really helped ;)

Fantastic Phil!! I must say I feel the same. I'm 27 llbs sine Jan 12 which I am fair chuffed with!! Are you only doing red then? Just wondered cos you tagged the post original.

K x

Well done Phil, that's a fantastic weight loss so far! Good luck for the week ahead, xx

Thanks... Indie your are right I am only doing red at the mo, there is a reason carbs are not suited I put on weight with pasta, bread, rice, potato and i have to really work it off twice as hard inthe gym, I also really bloat, mostly with any wheat product.

well done for a fab week.x

Well done, what great losses. Keep it up x

Excellent results, good on you!!

Thanks... Indie your are right I am only doing red at the mo, there is a reason carbs are not suited I put on weight with pasta, bread, rice, potato and i have to really work it off twice as hard inthe gym, I also really bloat, mostly with any wheat product.

I am exactly the same! I only do red as the reason I'm fat is due to carbs...and my love of them :rolleyes: lol. Well done though and best of luck for next week :D

Back