**Wonderful Weighless Wednesday - Hour by Hour ***

Well done on the 4lbs loss caroline. I wouldnt worry about the inch in the waist. It probably is from totm. keep up the good work. ... my cdc insists that I do ss+ every 5th week. I tell her I do, but I dont really(Im naughty). They are so behind here in Ireland!!!

Yip with you all on the spa day idea, I was looking for spa day hotels online the other day! Caroline well done on the loss!!

Now- to that mountain of ironing!

I'm normally on 4 a day, so only got enough for 3 a day, so I'd not have enough if I didn't do it! I could have said no though. But I'm liking the idea of a little bit of food, just for the week. I know it's nothing big, and I quite like that to be honest. Though I gave my mum a little shopping list just now as they're going shopping and she seemed to get quite excited and was like so you're going to be actually eating now are you, so you're going to stop the diet. At first she was really supportive but that seems to have gone totally out the window now and she seems to be wanting me to stop. I could do without it to be honest!

Well done on your loss, its great.

hey everyone hope you are all okay - Mia hope your WI has gone okay.

Ive had bit of a crap day - but its getting better have written aboutit on my diary. have had all my shakes but need to drink another litre of water
will be back later just going to bath kids
xxx

Utterly exhausted post exam. Think have RSI in right hand.

Went to pub after exam with the girls and had a sparkling water. Many comments re weight loss coming my way.

Sorry shattered, need a nap. might be back later

I did it, at last - I lost 4lb. That was my aim and it hit it dead on, I'm really happy.

Well done Mia!!!

thats fantastic Mia BIG CONGRATULATIONS and WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its probably the mix a mousse affecting your weight loss then isnt it which is a shame cos I know how much you like it - I would probably have it only a few times a week now.
well done again
xxx

Yes Lisa I lost another 2". I know I would rather have a good inch loss than a good weight loss, but as you all know, I was beginning to get rather demotivated every week when I was getting useless losses. I plucked 4lb out of my head this week and that's what I wanted to lose - and I did lol. This weeks aim is 8lb hahahaha.

Jess - yeah, looks like the mix a mousse doesn't it? Pity coz I love it. I have had a treat tonight and had one for my tea then maybe I will have a bar OR a mousse on Saturday night for a treat. See how it goes. It would be a shame if it was just a coincidence that I had a better loss and I was doing without the mousse wouldn't it :)

Hmmm do I want mix a mousse or a hot chocolate tonight guys I can't decide?!

Mia, that is brilliant news! I know how down you were getting!! AND 2 inches lost! You must be feeling great!
Does mixamousse slow weight loss down?? Oops!! x

Umm does it? I didn't know that! I've only had one, don't think I'd have it often.

I didn't think it did, but I was advised not to have a bar and a mix a mousse the same day, which I never did anyway. I must be the one in 10,000 people it may effect. Like I say it could be coincidence, but to be honest, I was having it every night for my tea. Maybe I should just eat a couple a week. I don't really want to cut it out altogether coz I adore it, I would eat it if I wasn't on CD, so eat it in moderation I think.

Won't have it every night then - shame cos I love it too!
Nice new pic, honey! x

Morning ladies.

Back on track for me today. Hubby2be let me have a lie in as its his day off, he woke me at 9:30 (not laid in till that time in AGES) with a hot chocolate half-shake! He has done all the housework, even put some washing in the machine on the right setting. I was on a bit of a downer last night, really worried about struggling to restart, so I guess this is his way of helping me. I'm not sure I deserve him.... ;)

Mia, you have done so SO well hun. I know how much you struggle, but you just keep plugging away at it. You deserve a big loss, but don't concentrate on it too much. The inches are disappearing fast, that is what matters.

Lexie, you're going to disappear before you know it. You really look amazing in your new piccies. Well done hun.

Thelma, I am sooooo jealous of the spa day. Think I'll book myself a nice treat when I get some more losses behind me.

Caroline, I'm "bunged up" too. I also took some Senakot last night with no results yet. I'm not sure my stomach has handled the amount of food I've forced into over the last few days. Its just shut down :(

So many people to reply to, so I'll just say good luck to everyone with a weigh in today. Curly, let me know if you struggle updating your ticker again ;) Here is to a 100% day all round *raises her mug of green tea with mint*

Hey Lisa hon...
Yes please yes please ......... can you update my tickler........ Your a star..

How lucky are you to get a lie in and a hot choc in bed................ xx

Back