Calorie counting, survived week one!

Ok so last week was week one of serious calorie counting. It's been a looooong week BUT my weight had crept up to my highest ever 11st 5lb and I drastically needed a kick up the bum to shift it. I tried ww a few years ago and it didnt work for me, I lost 1/2 lb one week, gained 1/2 lb week after etc....
lots of people i know are raving about sliming world, and I nearly joined but I thought I'd try and loose weight myself first before I spend money every week...
anyway, I am able to go to the gym Monday and thurs AM between 9-12 and possible sneak an hour in weds AM
i also have 30 dayshred DVD and Josie DVD , but I struggle finding the time at home to do these, I did manage once last week....

so week one has passed, I have cut down portions, calorie counted everything that's gone in my mouth ( even weighed all my cooked food before it goes on my plate) and I have lost 4.9lb!!!!!!!! I'm amazed ive managed to loose so much, feeling very please with myself right now and can't wait to get back to the gym tHis morning!

if anyone is on my fitness pal please add me! My user name is vsprocket04

good luck for this week ladies!!!

Last edited:
vs well done thats great x

vs well done thats great x

What she said!!! Nicely done!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

well done what a good start and the incentive to keep going :)

h x

5lbs is awesome- well done! I am so bad, I never weigh things. I just eye them using the total pack weight as guidance. I try and over estimate in MFP to compensate but its definitely better to be completely accurate at the start :)

i love mfp it really does help and of course here x

Back