Wondering about wind

DIANAGRACE

:eek:Hello to all, hope you all have a great day today things seem to be going ok here still cant get over eating food :), Day 4 today so will see how the weight does when the week is up, wanted to ask something :eek: is it just me with wind or is it part of the diet????????????, new hubby has said about it but its ok he has it as well we are doing the diet together......... thank god lol.
DIANA :):):):):)

Only if you eat load of veg!!!! still not as bad as CD, I was terrible when I ate the CD bars

yes we do it lots of veg and fruit, but in stirfrys, but we keep in with our points gess I will hope it wears off
DIANA :eek:)

Ha ha i had this too - i put it down too eggs though :rotflmao: so it must be the fruit and veg you eat hunni - i eat quite a lot but havent really noticed it now. I guess it wears off as your body aclimatises (sp?) to all the good stuff going in. Hope it stops soon froy u hun as its well embarrassing!

It's a reaction to your body's digestive system working properly. The wind will subside after a while though!

When i get it when i'm on a diet i always think 'excellent, that's working properly then!'

Back