Wondering if I should try....

MrsLearmouth

Ok so I am a self professed diet hoper, who changes diets so often that I never actually loose anything. My problem is that I always thiink the other is better, I have had enough (as has my poor husband!). I have been reading up on SF and thnk this could fiinally be the one for me. I have been tryng to do SW for the past few weeks and can never make it through a week, I always cave and eat a load of crap, feel bad then cant get started again. I guess I want to eat healthily but want to be able to go for dinner or have the odd naughty thing if I want it.

My problem with PP's is that I tend to eat complete junk and chuck in the odd piece of fruit, even if i'm not hungry, just so I have eaten a piece, completley wrong I know.

So I guess I was thinking SF could save all my issues, I can have healthy food but when I decide I NEED something bad, I have the weeklies to do it. So I guess my question is, should I try this and can you do it from week one? My problem is not portion control, my problem is all the crap I eat between meals, when it comes to actual meals, I dont really eat that much!!

Any advice greatly appreciated xx

Sounds like SF/F&H is made for you - go for it ! I've had the same problem with SW over the last few months. I switched to F&H before Christmas and haven't looked back - this really suits me and my lifestyle.

Back