Wonder's Experiment - Week 1 results!

Ooooo well done to you all!!
Apart from my jive and swimming, I have agreed to play badminton during my lunch hour at work. Nothing professional, but Im sure a sweat will be raised none the less!

Yippee-yi-ya!!

First week over and a very pleasing WI to boot! Looks like my extra activity has paid off, even though I slightly short of my target to do 4 x 30 min sessioin of my DVD (did 3).
I lost 3lbs :D I had the full 15 Syns every day and also 2 slight slips with sweeties at the cinema and the dreaded vino collapso, but I guess the exercise counteracted it... anyway a quick summary of my week:

W 13,099 steps, 30 min Cardio, 1.5 Litres water

T 13,363 steps, 2 litres water

F 12,800 steps, 2 litres water

S 3,500 steps, 60 mins Cardio, 1.5 litres water

S 3,600 steps, 2 litres water

M 11, 119 steps, 2 litres water

T 16,609 steps :eek: (walked to and from SW class also), 2 litres water

This week will be testing and more about damage limitation than anything, because I have my work leaving lunch tomorrow and then I'm in Brighton at the weekend, but I'm going to be as careful as possible and still keep up the exercising, so we shall see...

xx

Ah well done m'love!!

We'll see if my water workings paid off tonight xxx

Wow! Well done you!! I take my hat off to you. And what a great weight loss too. Don't forget to update your ticker ;)

Keep up the excellent work

So exercise is back on the cards!?
Balls! x

Well done on all the exercise, i need to take a leaf out of your book

Oooh I only just saw this thread, I would like to do more exercise dont think i could do as much as you though. I was thinkin maybe 15-30minutes of cycling every other day and swimming once or twice a week. Do you think that would be enough?

Oooh I only just saw this thread, I would like to do more exercise dont think i could do as much as you though. I was thinkin maybe 15-30minutes of cycling every other day and swimming once or twice a week. Do you think that would be enough?

Hello! :)

Yes, most definitely! You'll benefit from even the smallest things, but the key is consistency. For example, if you cycle 15 mins every other day, it will make a difference, so long as you keep doing it.

I had a good weight loss this week, but more than anything I have noticed how much more energy I have and I feel great! Even a small amount of regular exercise will the strengthen the heart and lungs, so you go for it and enjoy! :D x

Hello Peeps!

Firstly, I must apologise for dropping off the radar this past week. Last Thursday was my last day at work and then I was down in Brighton until Sunday night. Since Monday, I've been laying laminate floors, painting walls, moving furniture etc etc. I'm absolutely shattered!

I didn't make it to class on Tues because we were still 'laminating' until 10pm. BUT, it appears that I have STS this week, which I'm pleased about because I wasn't really 100% on plan in Brighton.

In terms of exercise, I've not been able to do my DVD because the front room is full of furniture, whilst we're decorating other rooms. However, I've been so active from all the decorating work, and my body is aching all over, that I'm satisfied I'm still getting enough exercise - just in a different way.

Anyway, back on plan and hoping to lose this this week and also starting my search for a new job.

I'll try to catch up on threads over the next few days.

Hope everyone is doing well>>>

Lots of love,
Wonder xx

Heya hun,

wondered where you went. Glad you had a good time in Brighton!
xxx

Back