Woo Hoo! It just keeps coming off!!

EllieMellie

Silver Member
Hi All

Just went for my weigh in and lost another three pounds!! I can't believe it is still coming off at a good rate consistently!
This diet is hard sometimes but soo worth it!
Size 12 here I come!
Hope you are all having a fab week! xx
:character00148:

Well done you. CD is fab isn't it!! I can't take in that I'm a size 10 when at the end of April I was a very large size 14 almost 16!!!

Go you xxx

well done hun! That's great. When I get disheartened I look at the bigger picture like clothes sizes, and I can't quite believe how much I have changed! Yay for cd and yay for us!

Very well done! Just been having very similar thoughts to these whilst doing the washing up - how utterly amazing and life-changing the losses are, and in such a short period of time!

Yay! Thanks for your messages ladies! I can't believe how much I have physically changed in three months - never thought I would get this far! xx

Hurrah! Yay you! That's brilliant x

Well done its times like this that you realise that all the hard work really does pay off congratulations xxx

Well done all of us..woohoo!! xxx

Well done you, I too can't believe how quick the weight loss has been on this diet - I'm down to a weight I was probably 15 years ago. I can't understand how, after years of trying to lose weight and trying every diet club, supplement and programme going, I had never found CD before. I'm so glad I have now :D

Well done you, I too can't believe how quick the weight loss has been on this diet - I'm down to a weight I was probably 15 years ago. I can't understand how, after years of trying to lose weight and trying every diet club, supplement and programme going, I had never found CD before. I'm so glad I have now :D

I am the same - I tried WW, SW and calorie counting, but couldn't stick to them. This is a breeze by comparison!
Am going to Chester races in September and am looking forward to buying a new frock - maybe even in a size 12! (First time since I was about 20!) xx

well done ellie, hope i follow in your foot steps and mine comes off as easy. you will get your size 12 dress for the races.... and cause you've done so well, the biggest hat :) so everyone can see you. keep it up well done

Well done - you've done sooooooooo well!

Thanks so much!! I would never have managed it without this forum! xx

Size 12!!! - I really can't remember a time when I was that size as I tended to block sizes out (so I didn't have to witness the shame of morphing up a size every couple of years). Strangely enough, if anyone had asked me what my 'normal' weight was, I honestly could not have answered as it could have been anything within a 3 stone range. At least with a target in mind (and one that I know I can achieve), I can keep a rein on it when I go a few pounds over

Size 12!!! - I really can't remember a time when I was that size as I tended to block sizes out (so I didn't have to witness the shame of morphing up a size every couple of years). Strangely enough, if anyone had asked me what my 'normal' weight was, I honestly could not have answered as it could have been anything within a 3 stone range. At least with a target in mind (and one that I know I can achieve), I can keep a rein on it when I go a few pounds over

I know what you mean. I had got to a stage where I was cutting lables out of my clothes and at my first weigh in I was a stone heavier than I guessed at!
But knowing how I felt when I was bigger has been the key driver to getting where I want to be.
11 stone something next week if it kills me!! xx

Back