Woo Hoo

Rickard71

Oh im delighted, was in a shop earlier and met a family friend & old flame shall we call him..... He said jez Helen i seen you not a month ago and you looked heavier than what you are now (i let him ramble on lol) you look brilliant are you back at the walking again? Err last time id met him to speak to id been out walking everyday same time and we used to meet and chat THEN WAIT FOR IT he asked if i wanted to go for a drink... ha ha ha, said i couldnt but didnt say i was married keep him thinking lol

Ahem yeaaaah... Feel awful tho bout not filling in the gaps bout telling him id been married with 2 kids, BUT if i know HIM hel ask someone did they see me bla bla bla then theyl fill him in lol

Hahahaha thats great!!! Aww im longing for that to happen to me hahah. That must feel so good!!! Im jel hahah good on ya hun x

Thanks guys, it gives ya the feeling that you want it to happen again and again...

LOVE IT when that happens! Haha, good for you! Xx

Te he he ...Excellent :) love it when that happens ;) x x x what a boost to your diet as well x x x

Yeah wen we stopped talking i walked out of the shop and went YESSS

All i need to do now is meet the Xhusband lmao

Back