woo hoo

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
Well that is me done my 2nd week on extra easy and i have lost 3lbs. I can't believe it i have been eating great varied dinners. I have still been having my little bit of chocolate each day but not binging. I am so happy with my losses the last couple of weeks, it took me a while to get back on track but i have finally got there.

That's great news! It's wonderful that you've found your motivation again. Yay you!!! :D

That's excellent news!!! Well done! It is so good to hear that EE is working for so many people and that people are enjoying it! Well done Bettylollypop! xx

Woooo Hooooo!! Congratulations on the fantastic loss Hun!!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Thanks everyone, i didn't think i would have lost 3 as i didn't feel as though i had lost any, i have been on iron supplements from the dr and i have been really bunged up if you know what i mean. I think extra easy will be a new way of life for me, i just love it. And this is the year that i will hit target, anyone joining me?

I am a size 20ish at the moment and 16stone10, do you think if i keep at it i can be a size 14 by summer. I used to weigh about 13 stone when i was a 14 in 2006.

Thats fantastic. I love ee too lost 4.5lbs last week and I have never lost that much in a week. xxx

Thats fantastic. I love ee too lost 4.5lbs last week and I have never lost that much in a week. xxx

well done love, what a great loss. It is great i don't feel as though i'm on a diet anymore, well now that i have sort of got over my chocolate binging x

OMG i love extra easy, i am having the rest of last nights bolognaised mince and i am going to bung some spaghetti on to cook now. Haven't decided what to do for dinner yet.

Well done Betty, i love EE too. xxx

And this is the year that i will hit target, anyone joining me?

I am a size 20ish at the moment and 16stone10, do you think if i keep at it i can be a size 14 by summer. I used to weigh about 13 stone when i was a 14 in 2006.

Well done you, that's such a positive attitude to have too!
I don't see why you can't lose 3 stone by summer, I'm aiming for another 2 stone by then and I'm optimistic about the time scale. No reason why not if you've found your groove :) x

It's lovely to read such a positive post!! I'm glad you are enjoying EE and it's clearly working for you - 5lbs in 2 weeks is excellent!

I think you can get to size 14 for the summer - 3 stone in 6mths is only 7lbs a month. And you are almost there for january.

And yes I will join you with getting to target this year! I am aiming for 3 stone by 11/07/09. I have broken it down to 7lbs a month and that seems so more bearable. And I am also there for january too!

Good luck.

Wow, well done :) Extra Easy is amazing isn't it, just seems too good to be true! I'm following it and struggling to loosen up eating red and green free foods together feels so naughty still!

Hi, I have lost over 3 stone in the past year, but still have about 5 or 6 to go - I have never been slim so am waiting till I get to a 12 top 14 bottom before I set a weight. I need to change my view of my journey to monthly as the end seems soooooo far away! 7lbs sounds so much more achievable, especially as I have not been to class this year - car/family issues - will be back there in Feb.

Back