Woofy update

cherl889

Loves this site!
Hi guys i thought my darling Woof deserves a thread of her own. As many of you have asked after her i thought i would write this.
I have just spoken to her. She is well but has lots on and will probably tell you herself. The message she has asked me to pass on is "Woofy will be back".
I think she has just needed some time out. Good news though my lully is still on plan and has lost another lb.
Hurry back hun.
Any messages i'll gladly pass on for you.

i miss her already , she makes me laugh , i love reading her posts and hearing off her adventures !!!!!!

good news on the weight loss for her .........xxxxxxxx

I know yeah, I had noticed she had not posted in a couple of days, glad to know she's okay, I guess her new man is occupying her? :D xxx

LOL @ aaron ...........occupying her ..........never heard it put like that before !!!!!!!!

Lol. Im sure she will fill you in (if you excuse the pun) on everything. I just wanted to put everyones minds at rest.

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im all good ty my lully`s just had/have alot on. 2n has been the 1st time Ive opened my lappy and Ive loads to catch up on.

As my yummy friend says, Woof will be back soon!

Keep strong

Woofy x

ooohh her absence is making me wonder......

i hope theres good gossip when you get mack mrs! ;)

Its GOOD stuff and pants stuff babes..... Still alot to sort and Im back!

Have a lot to catch up on, I so wished u could all stop untill Im up to speed lol

Woofy x

haha dont think it did mate lol

Damn. Must be because my knickers are on the inside of my trousers. Linzi did say we were heros, maybe thats why

Love you and miss you Woofy :D xxxxxx

Oh I don't know, I find it very restful at the moment. ;)

Oh I don't know, I find it very restful at the moment. ;)
That''s only because you don't have to match her quick repartie when she's not here Jim lol :8855:

Come back soon Woof, itss just not the same hun x x :D

LOL :D

Woof you're back!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No rest now Jim Jim :8855:

WOOOOFFFFYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Back