Woohoo 4 weeks in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Sammi N, 6 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Sammi N

Sammi N Anything but Regular

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all, am back after my internet dropping out for a couple of weeks. I am now into my 5th week this morning and after my weigh in yesterday i lost another 5lbs. That is a staggering 25lb in 4 weeks am sooooo chuffed. Have seen a big difference in the mirror and am starting to tolerate my reflection. Want to wish you all luck for your next weigh in's. I have got to say that i have definately got my focus and started to see the positivity of discovering the slim me. Can't wait to show you all my after pics when i hopefully get to target. Fingers crossed with determination and focus i will get there sooner than later.

Happy cambridging people and wish you all the luck and success :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done - That's amazing! Just think how long that would have taken on SW / WW or similar!:happy036:

4. imagisal

imagisal Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    Great to hear your news, you have done so well and I look forward to your pics!

5. Sammi N

Sammi N Anything but Regular

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks peeps, im going to take some pics today and update every 4 weeks to see how im changing. Will def keep me motivated, i've never felt so strongly about achieving what i always thought would be unachievable. It's fab proving myself wrong rather than making excuses for myself for staying "big".

6. Keira82

Keira82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st8lb
    Current Weight:
    25st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting/XLS
    ahh well done you ahve done brilliantly - his diet is great as its so fast - its really hard to loose motivation!

7. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That is amazing. Well done! Yes although I find the diet hard and get depressed sometimes, it is so fast. And I can't quite believe it is possible that I will get thin after so long. It's like a dream

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.