Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Woohoo 4 weeks in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Sammi N, 6 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Sammi N

Sammi N Anything but Regular

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi all, am back after my internet dropping out for a couple of weeks. I am now into my 5th week this morning and after my weigh in yesterday i lost another 5lbs. That is a staggering 25lb in 4 weeks am sooooo chuffed. Have seen a big difference in the mirror and am starting to tolerate my reflection. Want to wish you all luck for your next weigh in's. I have got to say that i have definately got my focus and started to see the positivity of discovering the slim me. Can't wait to show you all my after pics when i hopefully get to target. Fingers crossed with determination and focus i will get there sooner than later.

Happy cambridging people and wish you all the luck and success :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. herewego

herewego Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done - That's amazing! Just think how long that would have taken on SW / WW or similar!:happy036:

4. imagisal

imagisal Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    Great to hear your news, you have done so well and I look forward to your pics!

5. Sammi N

Sammi N Anything but Regular

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks peeps, im going to take some pics today and update every 4 weeks to see how im changing. Will def keep me motivated, i've never felt so strongly about achieving what i always thought would be unachievable. It's fab proving myself wrong rather than making excuses for myself for staying "big".

6. Keira82

Keira82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st8lb
    Current Weight:
    25st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting/XLS
    ahh well done you ahve done brilliantly - his diet is great as its so fast - its really hard to loose motivation!

7. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That is amazing. Well done! Yes although I find the diet hard and get depressed sometimes, it is so fast. And I can't quite believe it is possible that I will get thin after so long. It's like a dream

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.