Woohoo 4 weeks in

Sammi N

Anything but Regular
Hi all, am back after my internet dropping out for a couple of weeks. I am now into my 5th week this morning and after my weigh in yesterday i lost another 5lbs. That is a staggering 25lb in 4 weeks am sooooo chuffed. Have seen a big difference in the mirror and am starting to tolerate my reflection. Want to wish you all luck for your next weigh in's. I have got to say that i have definately got my focus and started to see the positivity of discovering the slim me. Can't wait to show you all my after pics when i hopefully get to target. Fingers crossed with determination and focus i will get there sooner than later.

Happy cambridging people and wish you all the luck and success :)

Well done - That's amazing! Just think how long that would have taken on SW / WW or similar!:happy036:

Great to hear your news, you have done so well and I look forward to your pics!

Thanks peeps, im going to take some pics today and update every 4 weeks to see how im changing. Will def keep me motivated, i've never felt so strongly about achieving what i always thought would be unachievable. It's fab proving myself wrong rather than making excuses for myself for staying "big".

ahh well done you ahve done brilliantly - his diet is great as its so fast - its really hard to loose motivation!

That is amazing. Well done! Yes although I find the diet hard and get depressed sometimes, it is so fast. And I can't quite believe it is possible that I will get thin after so long. It's like a dream

Back