• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Woohoo I survived....

Vickie_L

Silver Member
Well I went on holiday to visit family last Friday and got back last night! Managed to resist and I've just been weighed - lost 4lb!! Which I'm quite pleased with considering that I haven't drank nearly enough water while I was away! 3 litres of water and 3.5 hours on a motorway do NOT mix!!!

If I lose 5 lbs next week I'll have lost 2 stone in 4 weeks!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Well done for staying strong and for losing that 4lb hun! :D

That's great Vickie! I don't know if i could cope on hols without giving in!

missyd

Gold Member
well done on your loss and for sticking it out while away x

Vickie_L

Silver Member
Well done Vickie, that couldn't have been easy :clap:
Especially as we took the children to Burger King, KFC - not to mention the pub lunches and the takeaways my husband consumed on a night!!

I got a few strange looks drinking my shake in KFC lol

I'm actually beginning to get a bit of strength from other people eating! In a bizarre kind of way. The more I eat the fatter they get, the less i eat the thinner I get - Selfish i know, but who cares....?

Kay

Gold Member
Especially as we took the children to Burger King, KFC - not to mention the pub lunches and the takeaways my husband consumed on a night!!

I got a few strange looks drinking my shake in KFC lol

I'm actually beginning to get a bit of strength from other people eating! In a bizarre kind of way. The more I eat the fatter they get, the less i eat the thinner I get - Selfish i know, but who cares....?
I know what you mean about other people eating. I often feel good about resisting food, it makes me feel stronger in a weird way.I finding it easier and easier with each passing week. I've even wondered if I could carry on while on my holiday in August :rolleyes:. We will see.:D

Vickie_L

Silver Member
I know what you mean about other people eating. I often feel good about resisting food, it makes me feel stronger in a weird way.I finding it easier and easier with each passing week. I've even wondered if I could carry on while on my holiday in August :rolleyes:. We will see.:D
I was very dubious hun, and although it's hard, it's fine. I actually didn't get hungry at all but I found the psychological side of it difficult - but it's all manageable!

wowzers...

Well I went on holiday to visit family last Friday and got back last night! Managed to resist and I've just been weighed - lost 4lb!! Which I'm quite pleased with considering that I haven't drank nearly enough water while I was away! 3 litres of water and 3.5 hours on a motorway do NOT mix!!!

If I lose 5 lbs next week I'll have lost 2 stone in 4 weeks!!
GOLD STAR! A+++++++++++!!!

that is one awesome achievement - you are going to be at your goal in no time - 2 stone in 4 weeks - wow - before i heard of LT I would never have believed it! You must be soooo motivated and excited about what the next couple of months will bring for you!!!! xox

Well done V, good effort xx

Sheep

on the up lol
well done hun,

Well done Hun, that's a great achievement. Keep up the good work.

x

Teg

Posts when she can
That was a great loss girl, fair play 2 ya. Keep it up. Its hard when ur away and out of routine but goes to show it can be done. Well done.