Woohoo - Job Interview!

Lizzylocket

Winning a losing battle!
I'm so excited, applied for a job months ago and didn't hear anything. Just had a call to say they want to see me, completely out of the blue!

Completely pointless post but so excited and have nobody to share it with yet! :D

I know how exciting that is I was out of work for most of this year so congrats hunny

Thank you! I am working currently but in a 'make do' job after being made redundant, things are finally starting to look up!

Oh yes, struggling not to tell work colleagues!! Probably wouldn't be the wisest of moves!

Hurrah! Well done you! What kind of job is it?

Lizzy thats what i do hon what business sector is it?? I am in electrical wholesale i work for a very large Blue Chip..............i love the freedom of the road my job gives me. If you need any help with anything let me know x

Thanks JS! My background is financial services but I'll do anything that involves being back out on the road. This job is selling training products so a bit different but exciting!

Congrats Lizzy,

Good Luck.

MM

Well done - good luck

xxxx

Congrats to you :) I know how good it makes you feel when you get the phone call. Hopefully i'll be in the same boat soon. Fingers crossed.

Back