Woohoo! Restart on Monday!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Lucky~Star, 12 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Lucky~Star

Lucky~Star Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Spoke to my CDC and i'm all set to start back on Monday! I'm so excited!

When I started in November I just felt a bit down about having to resort to something like CD to lose the weight but now i've got a much better frame of mind and i'm thinking of it as an awesome opportunity to get the body I want!

I don't have a huge amount to lose, only about 2 stone but since having the depo injection after having my baby I found that I needed to diet just to maintain my weight and eating normally (even healthily) would mean i'd gain.

So here I am, fresh start, fresh attitude, and hopefully fresh body!

INTHESUMMEROF69 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fatfrog

Fatfrog Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Good luck with it, I was like you a few weeks ago so dieted myself cut down on choco and crisps, changed from Warburtons to ww bread without butter, I lost 1 stone but the loss just wasnt quick enough.
    i am really glad I did this because it has helped me with CD, although I am on day 3 I dont have the carbohydrate withdrawal symptons like I did on the Atkins diet.
    Enjoy ur weekend of food and catch up with you next week when you are losing the pounds ;)

INTHESUMMEROF69 likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.