Woohoo, size 14

Jenny_b

Gold Member
hi every1, well almost 3 stone lost so though id get my suitcase of clothes out the loft that havnt fit for almost 2 yrs. got it down last month but nothing fit so put it away again.
my favorite black trousers ever were in there so tried them on first, they fit perfectly, theyre a size 14. another 3 pairs of size 14 jeans fit me 2. bout 8 tops fit so im really chuffed. hubby said it was like a fashion show coming in with so many different outfits on.
i feel great!
my hips are really wide so will never fit into jeans below a size 12 even when im 9stone so really really happy im fitting a 14 with 21lbs to go.

trying to put a pic on but bloody wire not working properly.

Dats brilliant hun its great wen you fit into old clothes. Im the same with the large hips am really worried about which size ill be able to go down too dats why i wont go buy new clothes til i reach goal. you've had some nice tings happen in the last few days you've been really optimistic i hope this continues for you hun!

yeah...that's great, get them pics up xx

Well done!! Thats brill news. Bet you're really pleased!! I'm exactly the opposite with my hips.......got my dads built there and I've no hips and my bum has almost disappeared so while trousers fit me round the waist they hang of my hips and my bum and look awful!!! Looks like its skirts for me from now on!! xx

well done honey :D x

That's great news!! & some of us are just built in a way where we'll never be below a certain size, like, my ribcage is massive (family trait!) so I'll probably never be below a size 12 on top. Heh.

Well done! Nice to see your hard work paying off, eh? :)

Hannah

What a buzz to fit into your favourite clothes and still with 21lbs to go!!! Means you will need new ones when you are done. Good for you!

Dats brilliant hun its great wen you fit into old clothes. Im the same with the large hips am really worried about which size ill be able to go down too dats why i wont go buy new clothes til i reach goal. you've had some nice tings happen in the last few days you've been really optimistic i hope this continues for you hun!

Hello

Why do you want to go down to 9st? i am 5.6 like you and so far I have lost over 50 pounds. i am now 12.8 , if i go down to 11 stones that would be good but 9 seems for me really not possible.

aw, im really chuffed for you hun! My targets around a size 14! Well done!!

thanks every1, put them in the wash this morning so will be wearing them 2moro. cant wait. u know when u get some trousers or jeans that fit so perfectly u wana live in them, well this is them. lol.

pumpkinoune i dont wana get to 9stone, goal is 11 but prefer 10stone. use to be 9 stone when i was a gym instructor. at that weight i think i looked too thin but couldnt put weight on as was stage as was doing classes most the day. 10stone would be perfect.

Back