Woohoo!! Smaller bra size!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Daisyboo, 9 December 2009 Social URL.

1. Daisyboo

Daisyboo Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Help me decide!!
    Just got my (giant enormous huge) box of new bras from Bravissimo and I have gone from a 36H to a 34H - using the "down a back size up a cup size" rule it looks like I have finally dropped a back & cup size!!

So chuffed - and it feels so great to finally have a bra that fits properly :D I have been putting off buying new bras to see if I could drop a size and I've desperately been needing a new one for about 3 months. When they are £25 a pop :eek: they aren't exactly cheap!

Back in the zone, focussed and ready to hit the target in time to hit the beach!! :cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xJox

xJox Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Gratz...

I'm holding back on new ones too for the same reason. I can't wait to buy new ones

xx

4. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Whoooo hoooo way to go girls, mind you I dont want to go down any sizes but you know what life is like if I lose 2lbs I 1lb off one and 1lbs off the other.

Bet you two are feeling fab.:)

5. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wooohoo! :) well done.
    I know how you feel...I've been 36D/DD for years and that's considering M&S measuring too. This week, I bought a wonderbra (bit not massive uplift one) and I've got a 34DD! And really, the woman said I am measuring up a 32! And I should really be an E!!! (well, you know, depending on the style of the bra) However, I do think a 32 would cut off my circulation. The 34 is just fine for now. My word, I never thought I'd be DD/E when I LOST weight!! LOL!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.