Woohoo someone noticed at last!

Dietkitty

Rebel without a calorie
A chap just followed me up the stairs at work. He said 'Don't take this the wrong way, but have you lost weight?' He said he wasn't sure it was me he was following lol.
Ooh I'm all thrilled now!

aww thats fab isnt it?

i also think its so cute when ppl are scared to say anythin incase they offend...as tho asking if you have lost weight they are admitting they thought u needed to LOL.....that in itself makes me chuckle

Only person who has noticed with me is my best pal....and only reason is cos we were the same size, clothes etc, and i tried on one of her tops to wear to a night out on friday and it was hanging off, where just a few weeks ago it was tight. There goes my clthes sharin days haha

i know alot of people are saying they have noticed ive lost weight which makes me feel over the moon . Well done to you xx

Have to rename this the "Top Totty" thread.....:cool:

Lol @ Mike!
OK, today I have decided to really show off!! I've worn a fitted lace stretch dress to work (with magic knickers of course!!)
I'm going to get my nails done straight from work and my friend who does them has always said she would never do a TFR diet. That is until I saw her 2 weeks ago and she was asking me what it was called ;) Maybe we'll have another newbie here soon.

(with magic knickers of course!!)

I got my SWMBO a pair of them....batteries cost a fortune. Must get around to getting a mains adaptor....:cool:

Back