Woohoo!! WEIGH IN TODAY!!

satty

:party0038::talk017::party0019::massmoon:

So went to the pharmacy yesterday, oblivious to that fact that it was a bank holiday only to realise that the chemist was closed, (had some spare for such an emergency) and went home.

Today had loads and loads of water to drink chilling out, and thought damn haven’t been to the pharmacy yet! So jump in the car go to the pharmacy on the way feeling glum thinking oh no had loads of water and my 1st shake, already, then thinking last week was a disaster didn’t loose anything, I am not going to enjoy this visit.

Then tried to think positive, because I still got ligament damage from playing football I can’t walk without a crutch so leg exercises are out of the question, I have got some light weights and have been doing various exercises over the week, thinking that should count for something.

By this time now, I have got to the pharmacy and think this is it, so I walk in say hi go in the room with the scales, as she is going through her file looking me up, I empty my pockets take my shoes off and turn on the scales, even she looked at me and said I haven’t even asked you to weigh yourself yet, I laughed and said just want to get it over and done with this week. Step on the scale and to my utter shock and amazement I have only gone and lost 14lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still am in shock and a few bad weeks I have come back and lost in 1 stone in a week!!:party0049:
That is my new target for next week now, lol another stone!!
Congrats to everyone else who has lost, and to all the newbies, stick with it, and the weight will just slip away! :party0023:

Oh my!! Wow, that's fantastic!! Well done!! :party0011:

bloody hell that is brilliant news no wonder you are in shock and dancing off the walls one stone in one week is absolutly brilliant we are smiling with you!!€

That is amazingggggg !! Hey your hard work paid off !

WELL DONE SATTY!

Keep it up sweetie XX

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Well done Satty, that is awesome!!!!!

x

Go Girl absolutely fantastic you must be buzzing.
xxxxx

argggh how did you do that, someone break in during the night and nick it, super news!!!! :D Pleased for you!

OMG amazing well done you x

oh my god soooooo jealous...would love that well done xxx

Back