Woohoo. Weigh in update

doingitwell

:party0019:Ok, so I went for my WI this morning.

A couple of things to report.

Last Sat was actually an 11 pounds loss ( long story). Basically I didn't believe my CDC and tried to recalculate what was on the electronic scale. Don't ask. It's to do with percentages etc. I just couldn't believe it.

Anyway, I have now accepted that.

Weighed today and I have lost 6 pounds. :eek:

I am in shock to say the least. Considering that I saw no loss when I weighed myself ( will never ever do that again) and it was my TOTM this week.

Basically I need to stop being neurotic.

I have lost 17 pounds and this is only day 12!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:party0049:

Can I just say thank you once again to all of the lovely forum members - Porgeous, Blingbabe, Curly etc. for being so encouraging.

You were all right! My CDC also said that sometimes I might not see a loss but will feel the difference in my clothes etc.

You guys know what you're talking about. DOH! lol.

thank you shanny :)

Well done! :)

thanks mummyofthreegirls!

Well done !!!
I also had an 11lb loss week 1 and 6lbs week 2 !! It is real ! Beleive it and well done !

Aw, thanks charley!:):):)

You've done really well yourself! Congratulations on your fantastic weight loss. It's inspiring!!!! :)

Fantastic, well done! x

well done fantastic weight loss.

Well done, that's the great thing about CD - unbelievable losses that are for real!!:)

ah well done hon,it really is amazing.I actually look forward to getting up in the mornings now as I know for each day I am on CD I know I weigh a little bit less!

thanks guys!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well done - what an incredible loss, I'm amazed!
Good for you for sticking at CD - now you have plenty of motivation to help with the rest of your journey x

Back