Woohoo - WiiFit

I want one now,but havent a clue how it works or what!!

:O they have them in stock at argos? !!!!!!!!!!!! I want one !

think they are £69.00 paula :)

Have you got it now, Twiggy?

I got mine on Friday - it's fab! I've done at least 30 minutes on it everyday since then. I must admit I've been sticking to the aerobics exercises mostly as I want to get the weight shifting!

It's great fun! I've got the hang of the step aerobics, boxing and hula hooping now and quite enjoy a quick jog round the lounge!! The balancing exercises are good fun too, especially slipping along the iceburg dressed as a penguin to catch the fish!

Anyway ladies, if you haven't already got one - what are you waiting for!! I can't think of a better way to get fit - beats going to the gym any day!!

xx

Hi Annette

Yep got it! It's FAB!!! Me and my DH have been on it all evening - I've beat him almost all the balance games, which he hates lol I haven't unlocked any balance games yet, but I love the Ski Jumping - 294 is my highest score so far.

The Aerobics is fun too , but I keep jogging past the person I'm supposed to be following and end up following a dog lol

Haven't done any of the strength games yet - they look v hard - I couldn't do a press up if you paid me lol

Oh and I love the hoola-hooping .... actually there wasn't anything I didn't like.

Will do at least 20 minutes each day !!

Love it!

Twiggy
xx

Back