Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Woohoo!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by misspinkkat, 1 December 2009 Social URL.

1. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.31%)
    Diet:
    CD. Ss
    Some one didn't recognise me today :D admittingly I had my glasses on and my hair is dark now but she couldn't believe how much weight I had lost :) 2 other people commented today too
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(13.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yay thats fab :D Makes it worthwhile then :)

I had the opposite yesterday. A friend I hadnt seen for a couple of months popped round and didnt say anything about my weight loss. I eventually said 'can you not tell I have lost nearly 2 stone?' and she replied with 'have you? You cant tell!' :cry:

4. misspinkkat

misspinkkat Can hug her knees :)

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(23.31%)
    Diet:
    CD. Ss
    :( my friends didn't notice 2 stone either it's really upsetting isn't it as you feel so good, don't worry soon people will be walking past you in the street not knowing who you are :)
    you are doing great well done hunni xx

5. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Misspinkkat -Well Done! I bet that was a real boost!

tattymoo - Don't worry - I had the same thing from a friend and she really wasn't being horrible. It was just that she's always just seen me as me and what I look like isn't important to her. I don't think she will realise until I have lost a bit more and she has to update her mental image of me.
    Don't you worry - keep going and the compliments will come rolling in!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.