WooHoo!!

Lou_Lou

I lost 4lbs this week! I am so happy.
My aim this week is to loose my last 4lbs then see what I look like and if need be continue with the diet. I love the CD, I am going to miss it! :D

Congratulations Lou-Lou, you've done so well & should be very proud of yourself. :D

hey Loulou
well done on that loss, you have done so well and nearly finished now, you must be so happy!!:)

You have done really well Lou Lou, you must be delighted you are so near target. Can't wait till its my turn.

well done lou, its give great encourgment to people just starting to hear from others who are almost at target

Im scared now, as I feel I want to loose more!
I think I am addicted to the weight loss!

Help?

:wow: Congrats on dropping 4 lbs. As for wanting to keep on losing, you need to ask the opinion of someone you really trust who you know will be blunt and honest. Do you need to keep going? How are you looking? Are you verging on Lollipop head?? Good luck on dropping that 'last' 4 lbs :D

My aim this week is to loose my last 4lbs then see what I look like and if need be continue with the diet. I love the CD, I am going to miss it! :D

Well done, it must be a fantastic feeling to be able to be four pounds away from goal

WOOOOO HOOOOOO !!!!!!! FAB loss - WELL DONE YOU :D

good luck with stabilising / maintenance Lou lou

love

Debz
xx

Well done, 4lbs. is fabulous.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Love Mini xxx

I am unsure as when to stop Sole Sourcing. My CDC hasn't said anything about eatting yet.

Back