Woohoo!

Met CDC earlier and she was fab. Explained everything to me and weighed me and it turns out my scales are totally wrong because I'm 13st 5lbs not 12st 12lbs so have more to lose than I thought :(
Got a weeks worth of CD food in all sorts of flavours and am psyching myself up to start it on Sunday :party0038: Am doing SS for a while to start with for maximum weight loss and am hoping I can lose about 7lbs in first week.
You all sorted Sarah? What flavours did you get?

Cost me £40.95 for 7 days worth, what about you? I got a mixture of everything so I can see what I like :)

Wonder why yours was £5 cheaper than mine??? Mine are £1.95 a sachet :confused:

The money you spend on CD far outweighs the money you'd spend on food........and worth every cent - sorry penny to you!

Maybe you bought more then me? I did get a couple of items free though to try though. In total 19 powders and 2 tetras.

I got 14 powders and 7 tetras, maybe its just more expensive with my CDC. I dont care as long as it takes the weight off :p

ahhh tetras are more pricey thats why hunni :) i think i should of got more tetras as well really but i only need them for the eekend when im out.

Welcome to Cambridge "the diet that works", and minimins. You'll do great, just come here for all the support you need.

Thank you Anisah, start tomorrow and actually quite scared :eek: Really worried I wont be able to do it but there's only one way to find out :)

don't worry about things until you have to honey. take it one day at a time. heck a minute at a time if you need to. keep the water intake up and your carb intake as low as possible for the rest of today. it will make the transition easier i promise!! :D

abz xx

Sarah, if you had lied and said it was a doddle then I went on to really struggle, I would feel worse ;)
I'm expecting it to be really hard to begin with but losing weight is never easy so will persevere and come out on top in the end :party0049:

Awww I think thogh hun if you get through day 1 you can get through all the week, im jus taking it one day at a time. I cant wait till weigh in, to lose half a stone would make my day!
Saying that I cant wait till you do yours as well, we will be mean skinny *****es in no time!:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

As your signature says babe, we're bringing sexy back :party0016:

Back