Woohooo!!!!! My first 100lbs Gone!!

pancras

Today I crossed the century barrier. I have lost the first of the 100lbs I need to lose. I feel so happy, that long journey I started back in March does not seem so long now.

I feel so evangelical about LL at the moment. I want to go outside with a megaphone and shout it out. "Look at me look at me I have lost over 100lbs and it is all down to LL.:happy036:

Soooooooo pleased for you. You've 'broken the back of it' now and the next bit will be over in no time. I'm so pleased it's working for you. You've done incredibly well to get this far. Keep up the good work....I hope you're taking pics!!

well done!!!
your bmi has improved loads, you must be feeling so much better!
daisy x

Thanks Rachel, I feel so happy and I know that I still have a way to go, but I know that I can make it and I can't wait for the next celebration of the next 100lbs gone.

Unfortunately I have not taken many pictures, but I intend to change that from today. At every stone lost, I will take one.

Daisy I am feeling alot better and my partner is appreciating the differences lol.

Well done pancras - what an achievment 100lbs gone :clap::clap::clap:

Def take pictures it will help to look back on when you need encouragement. :D

Wow! that's fantastic. Such an inspiration for everyone else. Well done. :D

Amazing determination and will what a proud moment that must have been for you big hugs.

x x x sam x x x

Brilliant Pancras! You deserve to celebrate - have a treat such as a new hairdo or a CD or trip to the cinema, new activity. Something to mark the occassion. It is a huge achievement.

Thanks everyone, I am sill on cloud nine. I have treated myself to a nice Pilates mat and pilates DVD. Times have changed for me, buying excercise items are now looked upon as a treat instead of a chore.

oh congratulations, that is so fantastic for you! Well done, and like the others say if you can do that then you can do the rest too.

My goodness!!! You are fabulous!!!! What a shame you didn't take a 'before' pic, bet you look bloomin wonderful now.....and all since JANUARY!!!! I take my hat off to you love! xxxx

QUOTE=pancras;1817010]Thanks everyone, I am sill on cloud nine. I have treated myself to a nice Pilates mat and pilates DVD. Times have changed for me, buying excercise items are now looked upon as a treat instead of a chore.[/QUOTE]

Even more confirmation that you are going to make it, congrats and a huge well done :happy096:

Back