WOOHOOO!! The scales have FINALLY moved! lol

When I went to see my Dr on 14th she weighed me in at 13st 5lbs :cry: Which I was stuck at, Then last week I GAINED 1lb :cry: Wednesday is now my official WI day as it was a Weds I saw my Dr. (Was a Monday before).

Got on my WF this morning (I go on my WF every day even if I don`t exercise on it) and it said I`m now 13st 2lbs :woohoo:

I think my WF weighs me lighter than the Drs scales tho :( As it said I was 13st 3lbs the Monday before I saw her. But at least even so I have lost 1lb :D Not much in 2 weeks but better than a kick in the teeth ;)

Anyway, No point to this post really, Just was :D at the scales finally moving :p lol

Good luck everyone for this week Xxx

When I went to see my Dr on 14th she weighed me in at 13st 5lbs :cry: Which I was stuck at, Then last week I GAINED 1lb :cry: Wednesday is now my official WI day as it was a Weds I saw my Dr. (Was a Monday before).

Got on my WF this morning (I go on my WF every day even if I don`t exercise on it) and it said I`m now 13st 2lbs :woohoo:

I think my WF weighs me lighter than the Drs scales tho :( As it said I was 13st 3lbs the Monday before I saw her. But at least even so I have lost 1lb :D Not much in 2 weeks but better than a kick in the teeth ;)

Anyway, No point to this post really, Just was :D at the scales finally moving :p lol

Good luck everyone for this week Xxx
Good for u girl, it's a good feeling when the scales are plight to you LOL;)

Good for u girl, it's a good feeling when the scales are plight to you LOL;)

Thanks hun x I know 1lb is a bit rubbish but I really struggle to lose weight so it`s a big thing for me lol x

Well done, its a great feeling. hey, don't be thinking a pound is rubbish, all these pounds will add up :) Keep at it, better a pound off than a pound on!

p.s. I was once told always weigh yourself on the same scales every week/month and use it as your guideline. I know you get weighed at the docs just like me, but his/her scales could be slighty 'out' compared to yours! If yours say you've lost weight, compared to your previous result on them,..then you definately have..now get ready for the next loss :)

:( WF said I have gained back the 2lbs when I got on it this morning?:sigh:

I seriously give up :(

Can i make a suggestion use your doctors weight reading for your weight and for inbetween to keep you going only look at the BMI on the WII.

Your weight can vary by up to 2.2lbs during the day depending on how much you have eaten and how much fluid you have drunk. Which is why you should only weigh yourself once a week in the same place at the same time.

Stop weighing! Tut tut! Once a week is enough! I got weighed day before my class and mine said I'd gained 2lbs!

I know it's easier said than done but it setiously messes with your head! Try stick to once a week Hun

Chin up flower xxxx

WF really is useless for weighing, so unreliable which is very irritating!

I`m hoping that is the reason for my diff results :sigh:

Can i make a suggestion use your doctors weight reading for your weight and for inbetween to keep you going only look at the BMI on the WII.

Your weight can vary by up to 2.2lbs during the day depending on how much you have eaten and how much fluid you have drunk. Which is why you should only weigh yourself once a week in the same place at the same time.

Hiya :)

My OFFICIAL WI will be when I go and see the Dr in a couple of weeks (this is my first month back on them from her) and then monthly when I see her and my "mini official WI" is once a week at home on the WF but I also weigh myself on it first thing every morning - Same place in my PJs after having a wee :p

Stop weighing! Tut tut! Once a week is enough! I got weighed day before my class and mine said I'd gained 2lbs!

I know it's easier said than done but it setiously messes with your head! Try stick to once a week Hun

Chin up flower xxxx

LOL Like I said on Facebook - Pot -Kettle? :p

Xx

Well, This morning when I jumped on the WF it said I`d gained ANOTHER 1lb :cry: Stupid bloody thing! :(

LOL Like I said on Facebook - Pot -Kettle? :p

oooi cheeky! lol

Xx

Well, This morning when I jumped on the WF it said I`d gained ANOTHER 1lb :cry: Stupid bloody thing! :(
stooopppp weighing lol

Hehehe Ive not been on the scales today supprisingly!

Anyways its common knowledge that shopping burns 1000cals per hour so get off out with ya sister! lol:p

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back