WooHoooo

Well done! Feels great doesn't it? I got there a few days ago:D

Brilliant! Well done!

That's great!!! I remember when I went to 'obese' rather than 'morbidly obese'. I was quite chuffed. A few stone off and I'll be overweight too! LOL :)

Big Hugs x x x

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::banana dancer::party0038::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:
Well done hon Im sooooooo pleased for you!! You have done so well...... and now your OVERWEIGHT!! Yippppppeeeee what a great feeling...... I love being overweight rather than being known as Obese....... xxxxxx

PS..... I bought a size 8 dress yesterday and still in the overweight bracket.. its funny how they class us as overweight xx

Well done you.
That's fabulous news!!!
XXX

well done! its a great feeling isn't it.

guru, emmapety, AG1981, thank you so much lovelies! I remember moving from Morbidly Obese to Obese like yesterday too. That felt good, this feels better! You're just a bit away from it yourselves!

Sparkels, MrsScoffalot, Charley24 - how do you fancy a new team for "NewlyOverweight-GoalHereWeCome"?

eyesontheprize - I can NOT believe how far you've come, it's shocking! Well done you!

curlywurrly1234
- I thought you were peeved with me hon since you never answered me in your new Maintenance diary.

guru, emmapety, AG1981, thank you so much lovelies! I remember moving from Morbidly Obese to Obese like yesterday too. That felt good, this feels better! You're just a bit away from it yourselves!

Sparkels, MrsScoffalot, Charley24 - how do you fancy a new team for "NewlyOverweight-GoalHereWeCome"?

eyesontheprize - I can NOT believe how far you've come, it's shocking! Well done you!

curlywurrly1234 - I thought you were peeved with me hon since you never answered me in your new Maintenance diary.

YES, YES, YES!!!

curlywurrly1234 - I thought you were peeved with me hon since you never answered me in your new Maintenance diary.[/QUOTE]

OMG!!!!!!!!! Of course not hon!!!!! I would never be peeved with you I will take a look I must have missed it hon, only posted there yesterday for the first time... just getting my head round it....... sorry xx

:bliss: Well done!! You've done really well, I bet you feel and look amazing!! I'll be in the overweight catagory soon I hope (2 pounds to go) and can't wait to leave being obese behind me!

That's so fantastic! :D Will come join you, slowly but surely! :D

YAY!!! Well done Miss Ama - am really happy for you :) xxx

MissAMA well done, I got there today too (unoffically)

Great idea! Once I'm in the 10's there won't be far to go!!:D

Yay for you, huge congratulations I know what an achievement this is (I have an unoffical 8lbs to go until I am there) Enjoy it you have worked hard to get there x

Back