Wooohoooo..... Finally!!!!

namaste

Silver Member
I've finally done it...... I've got into the 11's with a teensy 2lbs loss this morning:D:D:D:D I'm soooo flippin' chuffed cos I haven't been here for at least 10 years.....woooohoooo

namaste said:
I've finally done it...... I've got into the 11's with a teensy 2lbs loss this morning:D:D:D:D I'm soooo flippin' chuffed cos I haven't been here for at least 10 years.....woooohoooo

Congratulations!!! Well done, how fab. What an achievement xxx

Well done!! :D

namaste said:

Fabulous well done you!! I can't wait to get there too! x

Well done and keep it up - or should that be down? Anyway, I wish I was at that weight, as I'd be venturing back to normal food.

Well done! That's amazing news, i'm so glad to see this post - congratulations :)

Well done it must feel so good after so long xx

Its amazing - only another Exante follower would understand how exciting this it - I do! For me to be 11 stone anything would be phenomenal!

well done
GSQ

Yayyy I'm chasing you namaste! ;)

i cant wait till i see 11 on the scales, by that i mean 11something not something11! i dont know if i'll ever get to 11st but i blooming well hope i do!

Yayyy I'm chasing you namaste! ;)

I'm just gonna have to go faster then aren't I? :tongue:

i cant wait till i see 11 on the scales, by that i mean 11something not something11! i dont know if i'll ever get to 11st but i blooming well hope i do!

You will........of course you will:D

Thanks guys..... knew you lot would understand how exciting this is........ onwards and downwards cos now I can't wait to get into the 10's............

Really great news and inspirational for a new exante lady like me!
steph

Back