Woooo!! It fits!!! :D

Caz

Repeat Offender
Well... I just tried on a dress that I had, didn't expect it to fit at all as it's an 18, but it does!! I mean, I know I'm not an 18 yet on the bottom, my hips and bum are too fat! So means that it's a quite generous 18 on the bottom, but it fits! Really didn't expect it to, so it's a huuuge confidence boost! :D

That's all, I'll shut up now!

No, it wasn't, actually I haven't even tried that one on in a while! Might have to test it out too!

Well done! It's great when you fit into something you didn't expect to isn't it!:D

Well get wearing it then, wont fit again before you know it :D

Its wierd while shrinking, seeing clothes go from: dont fit > to small but fits > fits well > fits but a bit big > dont fit as too big. All in the space of a few weeks. Strangely satisfying yet annoying at the same time :)

Well done Caroline! Enjoy wearing it!

Enjoy it hun. Well done

The feeling of being able to use something that didn't fit before must be amazing. *_* WELL DONE!

My only problem is that it's a pretty formal/dressy dress, and I have nothing to wear it for at the moment!!

Well get wearing it then, wont fit again before you know it :D

Its wierd while shrinking, seeing clothes go from: dont fit > to small but fits > fits well > fits but a bit big > dont fit as too big. All in the space of a few weeks. Strangely satisfying yet annoying at the same time :)

When I complain about this I'm always told, 'well at least it's a good complaint to have', and in fairness it is, but it's also a pain sometimes. And it's so expensive!!

Caroline well done with fitting into the dress, it's such a great feeling isn't it :D:D

No Caroline, please don't shut up lol !!!! it's the best feeling ever and who better to understand than us. It's fab x

Badger, you're funny and right at the same time. You said it exactly.What a great feeling tho. I never complain if something is too big. If I love it that much I'll have it taken in when I'm at goal xxx

My high seems to have faded away now though! :(

Well done hunnie! That's great news :) Feels lovely to get into a new size.

I've not shrunk into anything else yet! I'm just riding the huffy bike to moodyville to throw a grumpy party for one tonight! Sure I'll snap out of it soon enough!!

Back