Woooo!! It fits!!! :D

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Caz, 27 June 2009.

1. Caz

Caz Slimming down the aisle

Well... I just tried on a dress that I had, didn't expect it to fit at all as it's an 18, but it does!! I mean, I know I'm not an 18 yet on the bottom, my hips and bum are too fat! So means that it's a quite generous 18 on the bottom, but it fits! Really didn't expect it to, so it's a huuuge confidence boost! :D

That's all, I'll shut up now!
    curlywurly1234 likes this.
  2. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEE Caroline, was that the dress you bought a little while ago that you wanted to get into.
    Well done you how exciting bet you cannot wait to wear it!
  3. Caz

No, it wasn't, actually I haven't even tried that one on in a while! Might have to test it out too!
  4. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Well-Known Member

Well done! It's great when you fit into something you didn't expect to isn't it!:D
  5. badger1980

badger1980 Well-Known Member

Well get wearing it then, wont fit again before you know it :D

Its wierd while shrinking, seeing clothes go from: dont fit > to small but fits > fits well > fits but a bit big > dont fit as too big. All in the space of a few weeks. Strangely satisfying yet annoying at the same time :)
  6. blonde_one

blonde_one Well-Known Member

must be a great feeling :) enjoy :)
  7. Reject Doll

Reject Doll Well-Known Member

Well done Caroline! Enjoy wearing it!
  8. Foosey

Foosey Well-Known Member

Enjoy it hun. Well done
  9. Pichi

Pichi Well-Known Member

The feeling of being able to use something that didn't fit before must be amazing. *_* WELL DONE!
  10. Caz

My only problem is that it's a pretty formal/dressy dress, and I have nothing to wear it for at the moment!!
  11. downesy

downesy Well-Known Member

When I complain about this I'm always told, 'well at least it's a good complaint to have', and in fairness it is, but it's also a pain sometimes. And it's so expensive!!

Caroline well done with fitting into the dress, it's such a great feeling isn't it :D:D
  12. Angela83

Angela83 Well-Known Member

Well done!!
  13. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Back to lose baby weight

No Caroline, please don't shut up lol !!!! it's the best feeling ever and who better to understand than us. It's fab x

Badger, you're funny and right at the same time. You said it exactly.What a great feeling tho. I never complain if something is too big. If I love it that much I'll have it taken in when I'm at goal xxx
  14. Caz

My high seems to have faded away now though! :(
  15. Sunshine Singer

Sunshine Singer Back to lose baby weight

Go try something else on then lol xxx
  16. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Well done hunnie! That's great news :) Feels lovely to get into a new size.
  17. Caz

I've not shrunk into anything else yet! I'm just riding the huffy bike to moodyville to throw a grumpy party for one tonight! Sure I'll snap out of it soon enough!!