WOOOOO HOOOOOO !!!

debz32

Gold Member
...................just had my phone interview with CD HQ....and am booked onto training course on 24th March !!!! :D

Have also just booked flights and hotel (to stay Friday night).....I am SOOOOOO PLEASED.......hopefully this'll be the start of something I'll really enjoy doing !!!!

today just gettin' better and better !!!

love

Debz
xx

Oooh well done! Welcome to the mad world of the Cambridge counsellor :)

M.

well done debz!!

Congratulations Debz!!!

You will make a very good one for sure:D

March the 24th is not all that far off!!!

Love Mini xxx

Well done Debz .. that is a road I may be interested in taking myself in the future!!

Congrats!!

Thank you for all your lovely replies....

Oooh well done! Welcome to the mad world of the Cambridge counsellor :)

M.

Thanx Mike - I CAN'T wait !!!

Well done Debz - is certainly something I enjoy.

Thanx Flirty....really looking forward to it !

well done debz!!

Thank you Karen :)

Congratulations Debz!!!

You will make a very good one for sure:D

March the 24th is not all that far off!!!

Love Mini xxx

Awww Mini - how lovely of you to say that - THANX !

Well done Debz .. that is a road I may be interested in taking myself in the future!!

Congrats!!
.....and THANX to you too Wannabe.....fingers crossed for you too in the future ;)

love to you all.....

Debz
xx

well done x x

Well done you will do brillaintly, people will be lucky to have you as a CDC

Awww blitz ......:eek: thank you sooo much - how lovely of you to say that.....you are very kind.......

I just know that I love people...and really want to help others realise the huge benefits CD can bring......think it could be very satisfying....does that sound corny ??!!!!

on another note....you are doing VERY WELL :D keep up the excellent work !

love

Debz
xx

Debz that is fantastic news! any room in the suitcase for me? i might fit now i have lost a little weight lol x

Thanx hun ! ya never know.....;) you are doing sooo well....

keep going....you'll be at goal in no time !

love

Debz
xx

Debz,

That is fantastic, well done!!! Bet you can't wait to get started. You will make a fantastic CDC as you are so supportive...

Love

Congratulations Debz, im sure you'll make a great CDC :D

...................just had my phone interview with CD HQ....and am booked onto training course on 24th March !!!! :D

Have also just booked flights and hotel (to stay Friday night).....I am SOOOOOO PLEASED.......hopefully this'll be the start of something I'll really enjoy doing !!!!

today just gettin' better and better !!!

love

Debz
xx

Ah hun I am well impressed!!! Well done...I bet the training course will go fantastically for you!! I'm so delighted for ye....hopefully hubby will behave himself this time and not break anything:rolleyes:

Hey Debz!

Just read that your going to train to be a CDC - that's brilliant.... where are you? (just being nosey as you said you've booked your flights.....LOL:eek: ) Where are you doing the training in Northants? That's the day of the WEMitt Meet in Birmingham..... ooooh be great if you were in BHam for your training......:D

Congrats I'm sure you'll be a fab counsellor.....:D

Love

Back