Wooooooow - 9lb lost in first week !!

o2bslim

My first weigh in this morning - 9lb loss.!!!! I can't believe it. I didn't feel too good at first, but now I've got the hang of it (Drinking the water) etc., it's okay, I seem to have come through it. Phew, I nearly, just nearly chucked it all in at one point, but I hung on in there.
Found out the flavours I prefer, but unfortunately don't like any of the soups, maybe my taste will change as I go along so I will try them again in a couple of weeks time. Great start for me though, it's really given me a HUGE BOOST. I'll keep you up to date. Keep going everybody and I'll keep going along with you !!

well done thats great, keep it up and you will see the fantastic results in no time, how much have you got to lose?

Well done for hanging in there in the first week and the weigh in has certainly shown that it was worth it, youve now got your worst week behind you. Good luck for next week

Fantastic loss, Well done :)

My first weigh in this morning - 9lb loss.!!!! I can't believe it. I didn't feel too good at first, but now I've got the hang of it (Drinking the water) etc., it's okay, I seem to have come through it. Phew, I nearly, just nearly chucked it all in at one point, but I hung on in there.
Found out the flavours I prefer, but unfortunately don't like any of the soups, maybe my taste will change as I go along so I will try them again in a couple of weeks time. Great start for me though, it's really given me a HUGE BOOST. I'll keep you up to date. Keep going everybody and I'll keep going along with you !!

WOOOO HOOOOO !!!!

Well done you - FAB start :D

keep up the great work...

love

Debz
xx

Back