Wooop Wooop! I`ve hit my next target!

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO CHUFFED!!!!

I just jumped on the Wii Fit as I haven`t been on it for a few days and I`ve lost 3lbs taking me to my next mini target of being in the 11s!! :bliss::bliss::bliss:

I`m quietly confidant that it`s weighing me correctly as it matched my last WI with my CDC aswell as matching the Drs scales at work :D

I`m also hoping it might be slightly less as it`s now the afternoon and I`ve had a shake and a couple of mugs of Green tea so theoretically I should weigh more now?

So I am now 11st 12lbs WOOP WOOP!!!! :woohoo:

I haven`t been this light for YEARS! Maybe even since I`ve had my children :eek:

Saving for my celebration tattoo now! :D

Off to the shop now to buy some veggies to plant in the garden :D

Hope everyone else is having a wonderful Sunday!!

Xxx

Well done hun thats fantastic hehe!! Its saturday btw not sunday haha your head must be in the coulds now your so happy :D well doe hun i hope i can do as well as you :D xxx

haha i read your post and had to ask my brother what day it is! lol
my next mini goal is to be in the 11s as well, cant wait till i join u there!

according to this mornings sneak preview on the scales i'm 5lbs away, however wont know until official weigh in on tuesday with CDC.

BIG WEL DONE!

thats great hun! Well done x

X debs X:)

woohoo ...congratulations girl!!!!!!

:cry: You`re all SO lovely!

Thankyou! :heartpump:

No idea why I said Sunday!! lol I`v not slept yet, So prob not with it!!!

I`m just hoping I don`t pile loads on all of a sudden for some reason putting me back at square one :rolleyes:

Have a lovely evening everyone Xxxxx

Well done, its great when you hit a mini goal, it just keeps you going doesn't it? We are the same weight. My WI is on Tuesday and the scales haven't moved an ounce for me from last Tuesday. Anyway, well done and keep at it - no licking them licquorice allsorts :)

Well done, its great when you hit a mini goal, it just keeps you going doesn't it? We are the same weight. My WI is on Tuesday and the scales haven't moved an ounce for me from last Tuesday. Anyway, well done and keep at it - no licking them licquorice allsorts :)

Yay! Heres to us both hitting our ultimate goal! What is yours? At the moment, Mine is 10st 10lbs but I think I might try and go lower once I reach it.

My official WI day is Weds but I won`t be seeing my CDC this coming week as I`m gonna be camping out in Leicester Square for the Eclipse Premiere :D I have got 6 choc tetras to keep me going whilst I`m there *nom*

I deffo won`t be lickin the liquorice, However much I WANT to! As they have wheat/gluten in and would make me sick :(

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!!

Todays torture is tiger bread!! It smells DIVINE!!!

Hope u have a great weekend

Xxx

I am 5' 4.5" and my goal is 10st 7lb but I really really want to be 9st 13lb. I have got an unplanned holiday in 2 weeks so will put a few pound on then. I originally started to diet for my holiday on 4th September but am not not going to go on holiday becasue of my weight!

Hope you enjoy your premier and dont forget that water mind, it will be hard with the tetra's but I am sure you can do it. Good luck and have a nice weekend too x

well done!! thats great :) you must be so proud of yourself xxx

I am 5' 4.5" and my goal is 10st 7lb but I really really want to be 9st 13lb. I have got an unplanned holiday in 2 weeks so will put a few pound on then. I originally started to diet for my holiday on 4th September but am not not going to go on holiday becasue of my weight!

Hope you enjoy your premier and dont forget that water mind, it will be hard with the tetra's but I am sure you can do it. Good luck and have a nice weekend too x

I will wait and see how I feel once I reach my initial goal, But do think I might still want to go lower but I am going away in August and don`t want to be dieting by then so might just go back to healthy eating and exercise again.

I will be camping out with friends so I will be able to nip away and buy loads of water to keep my stocked up :D

Thanks for the luck! Have u any plans for the weekend? Xxx

well done!! thats great :) you must be so proud of yourself xxx
Thanks hun! :D I have also hit my 5st mark too (will be JUST over it now :D). I have passed my initial goal I had in mind when I started my journey :eek::D

Heres to onwards and downwards for all of us :D

Xxx

Hi, no nothing special. Booked a hol yesterday and my sister told me that her son's passport has expired. We went into Durham today for a 4 hour passport. Did a bit shopping and bought a size 14 dress which made me happy. Makes sitting in a cafe beforehand with a black coffee with the family eating bacon sandwiches and buttered cheese scones all worthwhile. Going to the MetroCentre tomorrow for more shopping. The problem is all my holiday clothes are size 12 - 14 so I've got nothing to fit me for my holiday. What you up to?

Hi, no nothing special. Booked a hol yesterday and my sister told me that her son's passport has expired. We went into Durham today for a 4 hour passport. Did a bit shopping and bought a size 14 dress which made me happy. Makes sitting in a cafe beforehand with a black coffee with the family eating bacon sandwiches and buttered cheese scones all worthwhile. Going to the MetroCentre tomorrow for more shopping. The problem is all my holiday clothes are size 12 - 14 so I've got nothing to fit me for my holiday. What you up to?

Woop Woop for size 14 dress! You`ll have to get it on and take a pic ;)

When is your holibobs? Surely you`ll fit into 12-14 the rate you`re going :D

Not doing much this weekend. Was sposed to go to a Twilight Night last night but cba in the end and today I am being a lazy moo! Gonna watch the footie in a bit :D xX

Back