Woop Woop I love a bit of CD

AnnieAnnie

Gold Member
Very happy tonight, have now lost 2 stones exactly in 6 weeks. Bmi down from 39 to 35. I can feel a 30 bmi and trying to conceive before the summer. The time has gone in a flash & yes there have been tough times, but they don't last. I feel like I'm getting my life back. Stick with it, it makes you sad for a while but then soooo happy :)

Well done! I have just posted similar. It's great to hear positive thoughts too. You are so right. x

Thats great Annie its so nice to see people have positive things to say =D I totally agree with you tho its a little pain for long term gain!

Thanks both, well done on both of your losses! Bizarre as it sounds, I haven't really been thinking about the weight. I just concentrate on eating my 4 packs and drinking the water each day. That's my target. The weight loss has just crept up on me :)

wow thats amazing your post has cheered me up again feeling a bit down 2night I'm 2 weeks in and have lost 11lb and I'm really pleased but it's getting hard now but I love coming on here and reading posts like yours reminds me of why I'm doing this =] 2 feel amazing like you do so thank you and well done =] xxx

Thanks K4tti3! I found the first two weeks hard but after that it becomes so much more routine and then I even found one day I had forgotten what day of the diet I was on :eek:!

Once it becomes routine and doesn't consume your every waking moment then the food demons disappear a little. I even sat next to my bf eating fish and chips on Saturday & whilst I loved the smell & would love to have eaten them. I never actually considered eating anything. I feel like the longer I'm on the diet, the stronger I get. Stick with it, it gets easier from now in :)

thanx anne I know I have come this far I'm not going back and beside I don't wanna come out of ketosis I'm not going threw the headaches again lol i know I love the smell of food but it's the 1st time it smells lush and I could just eat it but I'm not going to do it =] my sister is starting the diet soon so that will be good for me =] thanx again anne and keep up your good work =] xx

Back