Woop woop

Hey TJ

Yup late, or early post, been tossing and turning all night... lots of crazy going on, so not able to sleep.

Weighin is normally Tuesday, I've been incredibly sick today, violently sick after water, lots going on, seriously stressed, had to lighten up Today, couldn't face anything apart from gram crackers... and wholemeal Pittabread... was too scared to even drink water... being sick is something I can't stand.. I was lucky through my pregnancy, not once, have probably only ever been like that a dozen times in my whole life, and I hate it every time... urgh today was horrid.

So, all being well tomorrow will slowly go back on plan tomorrow and weighin.

I still have another 3 stones to lose and I need to get rid of it all :)

Will update tomorrow

xxx

Hey TJ

Yup late, or early post, been tossing and turning all night... lots of crazy going on, so not able to sleep.

Weighin is normally Tuesday, I've been incredibly sick today, violently sick after water, lots going on, seriously stressed, had to lighten up Today, couldn't face anything apart from gram crackers... and wholemeal Pittabread... was too scared to even drink water... being sick is something I can't stand.. I was lucky through my pregnancy, not once, have probably only ever been like that a dozen times in my whole life, and I hate it every time... urgh today was horrid.

So, all being well tomorrow will slowly go back on plan tomorrow and weighin.

I still have another 3 stones to lose and I need to get rid of it all :)

Will update tomorrow

xxx
Aw hope your feeling a better now. Nothing worse is there?!
I'm just about to start a 14 he shift Hope it's a good one cause for some reason I've woken up in a right grump of a mood, feel really pre menstural even though that's been finished a long time ago.. May be I'm missing the Vodka!!!
Will you be going to weighin? Sure you'll do great, after looking at your profile I've noticed that you've done amazingly well, being 5ft9 I bet you look really slim not like me ! I resemble Humpty dumpty, however, I have comfortably got into a slightly smaller uniform today, I could nt get into it last week , and although scales showed a 2lb loss this week the tape measure did nt change, crazy is nt it.
Any way my day begins... Hope you have a good one update later X

Back