wopy doo day 5 !!

alibambino

Finding it really hard to stay on this, have only had a shake and a soup today, cant face another one. Went food shopping today ( for the kids ) and planned the next months meals for them . I made cheese and onion pie x 2 shepherds pie x 2 lasagne x3 and bolognaise sauce x2 meat and potato pie x 3 and hopefuly making fish pie tomorrow and carrot cake.I thought this would help, so that i wouldnt be tempted lol.. now im just thinking gosh if i went back to ww i could just eat normally, and would be grateful just to eat any food. Anyway the kids teas are mostly done for the next few weeks so it should be easier. Im feeling tired ( although that mite not be LT) i was on here late last nite looking at before and after pics to motivate myself, god only knows how you lot have managed months etc, im in the first week and finding it hard lol x

dont worry about it, its easy to stick to because of the results you get

best of luck

Hi
Well done for getting organised, im going to try do that for OH's dinners next week, went shopping today myself to get a few bits in for him.
Your doing well, day 5 is nearly over and one day closer to weigh in.
Keep up the good work.
Nikki

Well goodness ali! Of course you're feeling like that after all that cooking!!!! What torture!! Especially in the hardest first week.

Get through the rest of this first week, have your WI and see how you feel after that. I'm fortunate that I usually only have me and my OH to see to - and often he'll feed himself. It must be really hard with little ones. But you CAN do it. It DOES get easier.

One thing though - do try to have all your shakes, if you're not getting the nutrition you need you may well feel down and tired.

Let us know how you get on xxx

Stick with it alibambino I too am a day fiver...i have thought of food all day but havn't succumbed.

That's bloody good organisation preparing all those meals. When I have previously been on this programme I ave an even greater urge to cook and experiment my fiance and daughter were made up, they thought they were dining a la carte every night.

On Sunday before I started this, I made vegan green and blacks choc brownies with brazil and pecan nuts, warmed up with double cream drizzled over it.mmm

Gonna cook them some nice meals as of next week, this week has been rubbish freezer to oven meals.

You're doing really well ali. Keep going through week 1 and it gets a lot easier. Make sure you have all of your shakes, you will feel weak and maybe dizzy without them. You need all the nutrients in them. Good luck.

Back