WORK - ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Orrr hun. Do not let them speak to you like you are a piece of crap. It doesn't matter what position they are in!!!!!!! I would NEVER allow anyone to speak down to me. Hold your head up and if they say anything ask them 'who do you think you are talking to'. I did this to a senior bank manager once and it really surprised him. I told him that yes, I was his employee, but I deserve respect and that he needs to learn how to manage people to get the best out of them. Shut him right up and the 'little people' under him who thought they were important suddenly stopped giving me crap....funny that!!

Be strong hun.xx

Daisy, I'm so sorry to hear what a cr*p day you are having. They don't deserve to have someone as nice as you working for them. Good luck in your search for another job.

awww CF you are so kind thanks hunni xx

x

Orrr hun. Do not let them speak to you like you are a piece of crap. It doesn't matter what position they are in!!!!!!! I would NEVER allow anyone to speak down to me. Hold your head up and if they say anything ask them 'who do you think you are talking to'. I did this to a senior bank manager once and it really surprised him. I told him that yes, I was his employee, but I deserve respect and that he needs to learn how to manage people to get the best out of them. Shut him right up and the 'little people' under him who thought they were important suddenly stopped giving me crap....funny that!!

Be strong hun.xx

Cheers shaz,usually I would be the same but sometimes if you are a bit emotional and stressed this kind of thing really gets to you. Thanks for your support xx

Chin up hun, at least you still have your self respect i doubt they have any or they wouldnt behave like this. Just remember, what goes around comes around.....

I believe that too hun. Thanks xx

Back