Work Colleague

markanderl

Silver Member
Good afternoon everyone, day 21 for me and have still only lost 30lbs, been a bit slow this week but still a big loss. I am not in the least demotivated, it's nice when everbody can see the weight loss and comments on it.

Yesterday a work colleague of mine started Exante and found day 1 quite easy and is finding today ok as well. I have told her if she feels the need to cheat to come and speak to me, so I am expecting her at any moment.

Have a good day Exantinites and happy dieting

mark you have done a brill job at the amount of weight that you have lost in such a short amount of time it is great and and you should tell your colleague to come and join here too :D...though i am sure that you willl b great at advising her regardless if she needs it...:)...soo happy for but soo jealous at the same time lool
mwah

I haven't heard of any weight loss comments for myself either....other then the two people from work who i have no idea if they were just taking joking and taking the mic outa me or not....
lol
mwah

DietKitty I know exactly what you mean, previously after a larger weight loss my cousins were asking my mum how much weight I had lost etc and saying it looked like lots, my mum asked them why they didn't ask me, they replied they thought it would be rude, as if by saying that they admit they thought I was fat to start with LOL

30lbs is huge amount of weight to lose so proud of you mark. Im on day 6 get weighed weds so im looking forward to my results and my ketostiks came today and it showed im in ketosis .:)

Thanks Rose, yeah it is a lot but it has slowed down but hey I expected that.
So Shirley, do not keep us waiting what is you loss, you really deserve a decent loss. I never asked, did the 2 tabs work??

Back