Work leaving meal and drinks HELP

Hi
I have a work leaving meal and drinks coming up on the 1st August. That will be my 5rg week on cwp.
I'm just starting week 3 and so far lost 1 stone.
I want to have a Cpl of glasses of wine on this evening, any advice would be helpful as I know drinking is dangerous when in ketosis.
Should I eat say 2 days before the meal so im out of ketosis, then start back on SS again ?
Help!

If you want to drink that would be a good plan

If you definitely want to drink I don't think you need to go off plan for a couple of days, have a meal with carbs a couple of hours before you go out. You will need to have a few carbs as you don't want to go back into ketosis part way through the evening. Then straight back on the wagon the next day, don't fall into the trap of dragging it out, once you have been off plan it is more difficult to get back on.

Enjoy your evening

thank you for the advice.
I'm thinking then on the day of the meal out have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, salad sandwich for lunch and then its Italian in the evening, I've seen they have meals under 650 cals so I'm going to go for that, spinach and ricotta ravioli and just a Cpl of glasses of Rose wine.
That will throw me out of ketosis, will It take me 4 to 5 days again to get back into ketosis?

Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli.... yum.

It shouldn't take as long to get into ketosis again, depending on how many carbs in your system. Think of your carb store like a cup of water, when you started the cup was full and took 4 days to empty, you will have filled it up a bit, but probably not to the top so it will empty more quickly this time.

thanks, I hope so, I will be on week 5 then.

im not doing any exercise yet only abit of walking , I don't know whether to throw in abit of swimming?

Week 1 - 7lbs
Week 2 - 7lbs
Week 3 -
Week 4 -
Week 5 -

Back