Work out dvd

Sexyshell135

Silver Member
Can anyone recommend any good work out DVDs want a weight loss one with timing but not boring with a little bit of fun/dance. Dose anyone have a favourite davinna work out dvd as I have heard her work outs are good?

I have the Charlotte one too, I also have 30 day shred which is quite good....lots of ones on you tube aswell for free if you have a tablet/iPad

I have you tube on the TVs put its slow I just don't seem able to get into exercising at home but don't have time for a gym with 3 kids an my sisters two.

Oh wow. Thats a handful. I use the Wii fit too a lot. I bought it years ago and it sat in my cupboard for ages. Bought the zumba game too I find them great. I happen to live rurally so the nearest gym is about 30 mins away, unless you count the one in the local hotel but it seems too pricey.

If you get into poundland they have some good fitness DVDs too. I bought an Ibiza dance one but haven't tried it yet.

Oh wow. Thats a handful. I use the Wii fit too a lot. I bought it years ago and it sat in my cupboard for ages. Bought the zumba game too I find them great. I happen to live rurally so the nearest gym is about 30 mins away, unless you count the one in the local hotel but it seems too pricey.

If you get into poundland they have some good fitness DVDs too. I bought an Ibiza dance one but haven't tried it yet.
Ohhhh our 99p store is changing to pound land so will have to give that a look, we have a wii but it won't play disks to technical for me.

I like My Fitness Coach on the Wii as its got a few fun exercise/games on there too and boxercise which I love. I'm old fashioned, I loved my old Mr Motivator vhs's. I've tried a few new ones but I'm not a fan.

I like My Fitness Coach on the Wii as its got a few fun exercise/games on there too and boxercise which I love. I'm old fashioned, I loved my old Mr Motivator vhs's. I've tried a few new ones but I'm not a fan.
Find it hard at home I get board or have a baby hanging on my leg I'm buying a treadmill though hoping I use it for more than just a clothes rail.

That's why I like the Wii, the exercises change everyday rather than going through the same DVD over and over and over... My daughter is 3 so she joins in, we call it dancing.
I'd love a treadmill, but we don't have the space, maybe when we get our conservatory...

That's why I like the Wii, the exercises change everyday rather than going through the same DVD over and over and over... My daughter is 3 so she joins in, we call it dancing.
I'd love a treadmill, but we don't have the space, maybe when we get our conservatory...
I don't have the space but it will fit lol hoping it's going to go behind my sofa there's not much space left with 3 kids two dogs an the tortoise in the lounge lol.

Back