• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Work uniform

siz

We had some new uniform turn up today at work and we ordered it before xmas so i ordered a 12.

When it came in everything was too big! even the shirts and cardigans. tried my friends on who was a 10 and it fit perfectly!!

So pleased that i have offically dropped a dress size! ekkkk

xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

NikkiD

Congrats, that must be such a great feeling

AJB

Silver Member
How fabulous! Bet you were grinning from ear to ear!
Great incentive for me - we're the same height - and I can't wait to be back wearing a size 12 let alone a 10!

That is fab, I remember the last time I lost a lot of weight, 13 years ago, got to nine stone , felt great, and the moment I slipped into the size 10 work skirt was amazing... Even tho it was a navy kick pleat marks and Spencer uniform ha ha....approx 4 months later was pregnant with my daughter, things were never the same again ... Wouldn't swap her for all the size 10 s on the world tho xx

Very well done you, pat yourself on the back !!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Brilliant!!!

Well done:happy096:

Congratulations I bet it feels great!!

I go back to work the end of September after being on maternity leave and that is my goal to get into a smaller work uniform. I hope I can make a post like yours then saying I have done it x

siz

Thank you all and im glad its given you the motivation aswell.

Its a lovely feeling!

:)

That was my First goal to get into a smaller size uniform I was wearing 18 bottoms and 16 tops and they were tight to say the least I would undo my trousers and my arms had no room to move but I refused to go up another size! I went back in december after my mat leave and got a smaller size 16 bottoms and 14 tops but it took me to be walking out of my 18s before I had the courage to try them on! And now 6 months later im walking out of my 16s I have ordered smaller again! So happy Coz my boss said your costing me a fortune getting skinny lol! Looking forwards to being a 12/10 by the end of July! Fingers crossed!! X