Working on a new me!

linzi_lou

Hi all, I usually hang out in the diet section but thought if take a look in here as I've decided to start taking better care of myself. I've had 2 babies a3 ur old and a 3 month old and don't think ill have anymore children now an even if we did have 1 more it wouldn't be for at least 4 yrs so I've decided now is the time to get back in shape and focus on me a bit more.

I've brought some face products moisturiser etc (new loreal stuff) and new makeup and had a couple new clothing bits but not much took my fancy so will go again in a few weeks. I'm
Making more of an effort to look nice and take care of myself, after my first baby I felt like I lost 'me' for quite a while and feet very much like just a mum and my interests an likes took a back seat , I was concentrating so much on the baby etc.

This time round I'm much more relaxed and feel I can still have my own identity aside from been a mum. So having a few nice clothes and looking nice, I've joined the gym too which helps to have some me time and hopefully lose weight and get fitter an healthier!

Also planning to get married in 3yrs which seems ages away rite now but it's helping spur me on an encouraging to look after myself, ill be 30 when I get married and don't want my skin etc to be on a downward trend so to say! so have decided to start looking after it before its too late!
I also feel why not make the most of yourself and enable yourself to feel good?

So I decided to look around in here and get some ideas an tips on beauty products an application etc etc! so, hi! sorry for going on! Lol

Hi, glad your getting all your cosmetics and make up together.. I love all that. Stuff. My skin care and make up are mostly from Estée. I try never go to bed with my make up on.. Ages you by 8 days every time. :)

Back